Official The Expanse Thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earther for me, easy. Mars is full of naive young people brainwashed by their elders. The Belters are unorganized and uncouth. The damage done to them psychologically can’t be undone at this point. They would need to go to one of those new worlds and never interact with the other two factions for several generations.

and that’s not even touching on the physical advantages of being an Earther. I’m 6’4 240. No way I’m giving up that advantage against those lightweights.

Mars runs this :ufdup: you earth brehs would still be trying to fly space shuttles if Epstein the gawd didn’t give you the hook up:ufdup:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:gucci:
Martian Parliament was bombed as well pleighboi. The only reason he didn’t hit y’all with an asteroid is because there ain’t shyt worth anything on that lifeless rock.

The plot still being laid breh ain’t nobody checking for no earth tech :sas2:

When folks want the real they only trust Mars :wow:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The plot still being laid breh ain’t nobody checking for no earth tech :sas2:

When folks want the real they only trust Mars :wow:
:camby:
Mars whole purpose was built on terraforming. Your society is collapsing. Everything must go! Mars closeout sale! 80% off the entire planet!

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
"Just because you're the underdog doesn't mean you're the good guy."

I can't root for Inaros. :hubie: Ashford/Johnson would have had the Belters on a clean come up.

Looking back Drummer fukked up letting Marco live and then going on to be a gangster on some nostalgia shyt. :martin:
Man... I wanted Ashford to be around for a while. I like ruthless characters that soften up in their old age. He was a great voice on her shoulder.