Official The Expanse Thread

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I get the Belters' plight but Beltalowda supremacy? :patrice: Inaros doing way too much. This is why Ashford went after him.
Belters tryna live that planet life by claiming the rings as their corners, lowkey. nikkas feening to have the next generations feasting on that gravity with the heavy butter:unimpressed:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
this motherfukker is space hitler
nah... hiitler put a bunch of people in ovens cuz he was a closet homosexual inlove with blonde dudes..

Inaros is fed up with earthers and mars abusing belters and treating them like shyt.

they shoulda casted a black dude to play him. Cutty dead, now its only 2-3 black people in the future :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
nah... hiitler put a bunch of people in ovens cuz he was a closet homosexual inlove with blonde dudes..

Inaros is fed up with earthers and mars abusing belters and treating them like shyt.

they shoulda casted a black dude to play him. Cutty dead, now its only 2-3 black people in the future :francis:
ovens and gas :hula: letting asteroids fall where they may

then he went on his master race shyt too? i don't know chief

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:usure: So you gonna ignore assessments from Naomi, Ashford, and Drummer? They ain't welwala, Inaros is bad news for everybody.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
ovens and gas :hula: letting asteroids fall where they may

then he went on his master race shyt too? i don't know chief
I do think there's something to be said about his measures considering the disadvantage the belt has against the inner planets. I'm not championing genocide, but what was really going to get Earth or Mars to acknowledge these lanky nikkas?

On second thought, as I type this I realize merely having the protomolecule as, essentially, a nuclear deterrent to end all nuclear deterrants, is more than enough:patrice:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I do think there's something to be said about his measures considering the disadvantage the belt has against the inner planets. I'm not championing genocide, but what was really going to get Earth or Mars to acknowledge these lanky nikkas?

On second thought, as I type this I realize merely having the protomolecule as, essentially, a nuclear deterrent to end all nuclear deterrants, is more than enough:patrice:
That proto make sho none of your kids don’t grow