42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Holden dumb as hell. The saga continues :mjlol:

I think its over for Alex for real this time :wow:

Amos got his killer cyborg bae back :noah: Suplex a brolic dude straight down an elevator shaft :umad:

Its wild how this Belter terrorist girl is the same woman from Star Trek Discovery :mindblown: She was spittin tho

Belters on that Killmonger shyt :leon:

Marco is so demonic. The fact Naomi got a kid with this motherfukker proves she is truly dumb as fukk and cannot be saved.

Why does Holden never check his ship? :damn: you got ONE job as a space captain. make sure your ship is straight. talking about "can you fly the ship?" motherfukker is there any protomolecule on this bytch? :dahell:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I see how a nikka like Marco can be so effective. Holden in there trying to negotiate with that girl. I would have caved her kneecaps in with a hammer and made her talk. You got folks hurling asteroids at planets and you think restraint and diplomacy is the best tactic?
lets make a deal:mjlol: she told him "I'll see you when you get back :umad:" too

she a real one tho :ehh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Holden dumb as hell. The saga continues :mjlol:

I think its over for Alex for real this time :wow:

Amos got his killer cyborg bae back :noah: Suplex a brolic dude straight down an elevator shaft :umad:

Its wild how this Belter terrorist girl is the same woman from Star Trek Discovery :mindblown: She was spittin tho

Belters on that Killmonger shyt :leon:

Marco is so demonic. The fact Naomi got a kid with this motherfukker proves she is truly dumb as fukk and cannot be saved.

Why does Holden never check his ship? :damn: you got ONE job as a space captain. make sure your ship is straight. talking about "can you fly the ship?" motherfukker is there any protomolecule on this bytch? :dahell:

:mindblown: It's weird Holden has shown he can think fast on his feet and even demonstrated some tactical brilliance but
this dude deadass didn't think to check the ship after a terrorist mechanic worked on it for months. I'd be side-eyeing a bunch of folks on Tycho after Fred's assassination. nikka needs his team back asap.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:mindblown: It's weird Holden has shown he can think fast on his feet and even demonstrated some tactical brilliance but
this dude deadass didn't think to check the ship after a terrorist mechanic worked on it for months. I'd be side-eyeing a bunch of folks on Tycho after Fred's assassination. nikka needs his team back asap.
:unimpressed:

If Amos was there, none of that shyt would've went down. Amos is undefeated in interrogations and negotiations - and Holden clearly takes his impact for granted. Thinks that shyt is easy... almost got his ass evaporated.

And these martians moving whole ass ships? :dahell: I thought it was wild how Marco had a brand new Martian ship in the first place but goddamn. They really don't give a fukk anymore. Martian going out of business sale :wow: everything must go