FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
That Marco Inaros speech was :wow:
One reason I like this show so much is that the threats actually come to fruition and we get to see the fallout. So many other shows get stuck in having close calls where someone saves the day right in time, but we already had an actual Earth-Mars war, the protomolecule got released and wreaked havoc, and this dude Inaros landed multiple asteroids on Earth and killed the leader of the UN. It raises the stakes because you never know when something catastrophic is actually gonna happen.
The Innahs getting spanked outchea

BTW this should be stickied. This show since season 3 has been crazy

@Jax @hex

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Marco Inaros speech was :wow:
One reason I like this show so much is that the threats actually come to fruition and we get to see the fallout. So many other shows get stuck in having close calls where someone saves the day right in time, but we already had an actual Earth-Mars war, the protomolecule got released and wreaked havoc, and this dude Inaros landed multiple asteroids on Earth and killed the leader of the UN. It raises the stakes because you never know when something catastrophic is actually gonna happen.

If they stick with the book plot arc then you ain’t seen nothing yet. The fukkery is just beginning :blessed:

What I love most about the show is that it goes out of the way to establish the world and factions in it.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
:russ:

Holden in the books is pretty annoying as well so that is just the character’s personality.
Yeah I’m aware. No series has ever had their main character be naive to this degree though. He’s never really right. shyt just works out through sheer dumb luck. You’re always waiting for it to finally fukk him over, but it never quite does.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yea I’m like many of y’all..... I don’t know which set to rep.

This past ep was incredible and I can’t believe some of the events that happened.

Shocking to say the least.

Some shows, I don’t mind them dropping all at once, some shows I don’t mind them dropping weekly.

But GOTDAMN it’s killing me having to wait to next week to see the aftermath of WTF just happened

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Yea I’m like many of y’all..... I don’t know which set to rep.

This past ep was incredible and I can’t believe some of the events that happened.

Shocking to say the least.

Some shows, I don’t mind them dropping all at once, some shows I don’t mind them dropping weekly.

But GOTDAMN it’s killing me having to wait to next week to see the aftermath of WTF just happened
Earther for me, easy. Mars is full of naive young people brainwashed by their elders. The Belters are unorganized and uncouth. The damage done to them psychologically can’t be undone at this point. They would need to go to one of those new worlds and never interact with the other two factions for several generations.

and that’s not even touching on the physical advantages of being an Earther. I’m 6’4 240. No way I’m giving up that advantage against those lightweights.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Earther for me, easy. Mars is full of naive young people brainwashed by their elders. The Belters are unorganized and uncouth. The damage done to them psychologically can’t be undone at this point. They would need to go to one of those new worlds and never interact with the other two factions for several generations.

and that’s not even touching on the physical advantages of being an Earther. I’m 6’4 240. No way I’m giving up that advantage against those lightweights.

I’m kinda leaning towards Mars cuz Bobbi:wow:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Straight up. Belters frail by birth. You put two hands on one of them and its over.