Official The Expanse Thread

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
He took a page outta char/zeon's playbook. Drop a colony on earth and call it even. On some real if your soul is weighed down by gravity gtfo here shyt.

:mjlol:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That Marco Inaros speech was :wow:
One reason I like this show so much is that the threats actually come to fruition and we get to see the fallout. So many other shows get stuck in having close calls where someone saves the day right in time, but we already had an actual Earth-Mars war, the protomolecule got released and wreaked havoc, and this dude Inaros landed multiple asteroids on Earth and killed the leader of the UN. It raises the stakes because you never know when something catastrophic is actually gonna happen.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That Marco Inaros speech was :wow:
One reason I like this show so much is that the threats actually come to fruition and we get to see the fallout. So many other shows get stuck in having close calls where someone saves the day right in time, but we already had an actual Earth-Mars war, the protomolecule got released and wreaked havoc, and this dude Inaros landed multiple asteroids on Earth and killed the leader of the UN. It raises the stakes because you never know when something catastrophic is actually gonna happen.
and

MOST of the asteroids got taken down or missed :damn: the fukk is the point of having a navy when maybe a few dozen ships total can detect stealth technology and anything touched by protomolecule may as well kill itself. If that shyt touches a major city you gotta write the whole planet off.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Fred fukked up keeping that shyt around :francis:

Yep, Holden told him. Breh should have destroyed that shyt.
I marked him for death since Dawes flexed on him in season 1. Whether he hid the protomolecule long distance or close by he would always get snaked. He's surrounded by belters and I bet most of them are either on code or sleeper agents. :wow:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yep, Holden told him. Breh should have destroyed that shyt.
I marked him for death since Dawes flexed on him in season 1. Whether he hid the protomolecule long distance or close by he would always get snaked. He's surrounded by belters and I bet most of them are either on code or sleeper agents. :wow:

Miss Dawes, great casting/actor:

Mars was probably the only planet/faction that could go against the belters, no other faction got this heart man. Which is why Marco is so effective...him, or someone like him basically been coming for a looooong time.

.r.

Veteran
Daps
:umad: fukk them hoe ass earthers

latest