Official The Expanse Thread

rhoff113

Rookie
Daps
Some mad halo fans here, thinking this is a high top SF or Tv Show. Lol, objectively.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Is it just me or is the lead actor the worst actor?

I liked him in the first episode but then after that he was kind of boring to me.
I hate him. He keeps the same tired face, expression, and tone in every scene while everyone else is acting circles around him. Don't understand how he got the lead.

Daps
S2 just got good. Belters rising up!!! :obama::salute:

They did my nikka Cutty wrong tho. He been looking out for them all this time and they steal his weapon and then try to steal his missiles? :childplease:

But the show is starting to get good. I stuck it out during an okay s1 and a so so first half of s2. But now it's getting good :banderas:

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Easily S5E4 was the best of the season and probably 10 episode of the series, no spoilers but the build up to what happens and Inarous final stand plus what happened on Tyco
:ohhh::whew:

I gotta wait 6 days for all this goodness:to:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
this motherfukker is space hitler
So :demonic: Breh snatched the whole solar sytem and is now holding all the other galaxies hostage.

giphy.gif

Nancy Gao lucky she got taken out. The PR nightmare she would have faced :damn:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So :demonic: Breh snatched the whole solar sytem and is now holding all the other galaxies hostage.

giphy.gif

Nancy Gao lucky she got taken out. The PR nightmare she would have faced :damn:
I was kinda halfway understanding til this guy started saying shyt like....

Earth and Mars' atmosphere is where their sovereignty ended :dahell: We the new humans :dahell:

Fred was a whole a$$hole but damn :mjcry: Nancy too :mjcry: Mars ain't even gonna get help like that either.

Some good ass acting all around this ep too. Naomi looking straight up haggard. Bobbi just tired.

"We did all we could"
"No, you did :to:"