Official The Expanse Thread

Ezra

Daps
Is it worth finishing book 3 then? I'm about a third of the way through it and didn't just want to jump into book 4, cause I've only read the first book.

I dont know how to answer that. The broad strokes are the same, but they changed up some stuff from the books. If youre interested in the changes and little more character development, finish the book.

There is a bit of a time jump and a reset to start book 4. Id imagine it would be the same w the season 4. Im guess you could just take what you know from the show and start book 4. But some of the details that changed from the book to the show might throw you off.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know how to answer that. The broad strokes are the same, but they changed up some stuff from the books. If youre interested in the changes and little more character development, finish the book.

There is a bit of a time jump and a reset to start book 4. Id imagine it would be the same w the season 4. Im guess you could just take what you know from the show and start book 4. But some of the details that changed from the book to the show might throw you off.

Yeah, I've noticed that, and there being more minor/major characters in the book. I guess I'll just skim through a bit through book 3 just not to be completely out the loop.

Ezra

Daps
actress-frankie-adams-enjoying-a-good-relationship-with-her-boyfriend-find-out-more-about-her-relationship.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
The interiors are great I have no doubt looking at them but the outside is...:scust: No imagination... No aerodynamic design or imagination... I mean I hope in this new season we see some serious alien tech that stands out...:manny: That's just my opinion...

DnVwzgcUYAEGniG.jpg

I have to admit, based on external appearance, the SpaceX BFR *Looks* more advanced that the average ship on The Expanse. This looks like a ship just waiting to be fitted with a warp drive.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just finished watching all 3 seasons

my gawd this show is fukkn amazing :to:

Its gonna be interesting to see how far they push this show now that they on Amazon

This next season about to be crazy

Martha