Official The Expanse Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My bad, I knew that. :snoop: Don't know why I put Boston. I was there when brehs were talking about Amos putting in work on The Wire. :dead:
LOL, I know we all know in this thread, just wanted to make sure the questioner realized that the implication for the character was more "The Wire" than "The Town"/"The Departed" :lolbron:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just took this show in and I was hooked from the start.

There's a lot of terrible sci-fi but this was great... all 3 seasons were compelling to watch. No real complaints at all. I even saw some people I know irl there in some minor parts :lolbron:

Can't wait for 4th season

Haven't liked a tv sci-fi show since serenity.

:salute:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What was the flashing thing at the end when holden was standing still tho?!?:dwillhuh:
I know this an old post but Miller said he needed a ride when they were both standing looking at the gates in the planet of the originators who were now gone...

I feel like Holden is carrying Miller with him.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man!!! I was about to ask about this myself. Is this dropping all once or weekly?

I hope we get the binge format

:lupe: I can't find info on that yet and I'm not 100% sure but it's most likely gonna be binge format. Few of Prime originals like Fleabag go weekly but I think that's because of a co-op with BBC?