Official The Expanse Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Finale was kinda disappointing

It was good but i was just expecting them to advance the story more than what they did

Would’ve been nice to see them go to one of the other galaxies or see the aliens before the season ended

Now that they’ve opened up the portals I wonder how long it’s gonna take for whatever killed the other civilization to come threw :merchant:

With 1,300 different portals its now way to explore them all in a lifetime but hopefully they can find the one that created the protomolecule and take all there advanced tech if theres any left

The show could really take the next step if amazon increases the budget and they get new futuristic tech next season

I thought about this some more, and I think the humans are LUCKY that the Station aliens were killed off.

Here's what occurred to me:
The protomolecule only gets activated if it is discovered by a civilization advanced enough to find it in space. So, if you send protomolecules to every star then only the stars that have habitable planets activate the protomolecule and send a signal back to the Station. Then, the protomolecule infects/"indoctrinates" the civilization that finds it and uses it as a tool to build a gate. At that point, the aliens are supposed to rush through the gate, kill everyone, and colonize their pre-terraformed planets. Any civ advanced enough to try to fight back gets their whole solar system blown up by a supernova.

If Mass Effect taught me anything, ancient civilizations that leave gate networks behind are always up to no good.
Lucky for the humans, the aliens were already wiped out.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It's a lazy article if they're listing The Expanse as the first show that "Needs to go". They're just trying to way to hit you with something "controversial" right at the beginning to get you to click through what is nothing more than a list of cancelled shows.

I was buggin when it said, it needs to go... Like...:what::mjlol: I mean in essence the show is too good for syfy if we're being honest it would have been better suited for HBO and I guess amazon saw the potential and was like why not...:manny:

Stelio Kontos

All Star
Daps
:rip: to the Belter kid left floating in space way back in the first season.

Yo fuk that kid. I wish no one found him out there and he died alone in space. He ain't shyt.
:camby: fukk that kid. Miller told that jackass last season to stop fighting for peoples ideas and to think for himself.

:blessed: Was so happy to see her at the cockpit seat. Now they got two heavy hitters instead of only Amos. MCRN don't deserve her. :wow:

Word. After all that shyt he's been through he still too stupid to think for himself.

Glad Bobbi's on the Roci now but I hope nothing happens to Holden :lupe:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Syfy cancelled The Expanse after three seasons, but Amazon recently saved it. Now, showrunner Naren Shankar has offered some insight into what will happen when The Expanse begins its 4th season at Amazon. Speaking with EW, Shankar calls season 4 “another blood-soaked gold rush”:

“One of the things that seems pretty clear, and we set it up at the end of the episode 13 with Holden’s thing, it’s going to be another blood-soaked gold rush. That’s about to happen, because you’ve got an entire species and several societies that have defined themselves on the fact that the solar system is all they’ve got, that those resources are what they have. But suddenly that all changes. It’s like the discovery of the New World — suddenly there’s land, there’s resources, there’s the potential of making incredible fortunes right there. What’s going to happen? Well, readers of the book know that these are things that that destabilize societies, and that’s what you are going to see the beginnings of in season 4.”

Shankar also talked about the new freedom the show will have at Amazon:

There are some things that are amazing that we don’t have to worry about: restrictions on nudity, restrictions on language, and restrictions on length to some extent. It’s like we don’t have to jam the episodes into 43-minute boxes if they’re going to spill over into a 50-minute box. There were times in season 3 where I wished that I had been able to put another four or five minutes into certain shows, it would have been great. And we certainly would have done it, and that’s the beauty of being on another platform like this, is that if the material demands it, you can make the story a little bit longer to accommodate it.

Oh shyt.... they about to go all IN on Amazon:ooh:

Martha