Official The Expanse Thread

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Bruh I was about to ask you that same thing... I rewinded that shyt twice!!

I still dont understand is Thomas Jane character really dead or alive?

Martha

I believe the Protomolecule absorbed him when he was in Eros and it crashed... so it's using the ghost of miller to communicate with holden... :ld:

I just want to know the alien race that they was fighting, where did it go???:dwillhuh:

I also wonder will they run into alien life I really want to spoil myself with wikipedia but dammit..:damn:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I believe the Protomolecule absorbed him when he was in Eros and it crashed... so it's using the ghost of miller to communicate with holden... :ld:

I just want to know the alien race that they was fighting, where did it go???:dwillhuh:

I also wonder will they run into alien life I really want to spoil myself with wikipedia but dammit..:damn:

Reapers vs Prometheans again:mindblown:

Martha

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:rip: to the Belter kid left floating in space way back in the first season.

They've unlocked the entire Mass Relay system now. We know that the original builders are dead, but with so many gates out there (was it something like 1,300 or 13,000?) I would think there are other spacefaring civilizations out there that haven't been blown up by the Station.

What was the flashing thing at the end when holden was standing still tho?!?:dwillhuh:

Miller said "I need a ride". I assumed he beamed himself permanently into his head.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:rip: to the Belter kid left floating in space way back in the first season.

:camby: fukk that kid. Miller told that jackass last season to stop fighting for peoples ideas and to think for himself.

Damn Bobbie joining the crew permanently :ehh:

:blessed: Was so happy to see her at the cockpit seat. Now they got two heavy hitters instead of only Amos. MCRN don't deserve her. :wow:

Bruh I was about to ask you that same thing... I rewinded that shyt twice!!

I still dont understand is Thomas Jane character really dead or alive?

Martha

Real Miller is dead. Like breh @ORDER_66 said I think the protomolecule reached out to Holden using Miller's memories and likeness.

As for whatever Holden saw when he was going through the ring in the final shot. It reminds me of the Reapers coming for the Citadel when it's that time
:futurewhy:

Also whoever said the show was going to have a feeling of closure if the show got cancelled was lying out they ass. :russ: What Holden saw would have had everyone :lupe: Major cliffhanger right there.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What was the flashing thing at the end when holden was standing still tho?!?:dwillhuh:
:lupe: that shyt had me shook. I don't know what it was but it didnt appear good. When Miller said he didnt know what happened to the beings that made the ring either:mindblown:.
All of those other rings opening up across the universe was:ohhh:. That last shot of Holden and Miller standing on the beach on that planet or whatever it was reminded me of Battlestar Galactica when they finally got back to Earth. I can't wait for next season:blessed:

Bring back Dark Matter for god's sake and my SyFy fix will be complete. Can't believe they had the black ships come through the gate and the series ended

:damn::damn::damn:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:lupe: that shyt had me shook. I don't know what it was but it didnt appear good. When Miller said he didnt know what happened to the beings that made the ring either:mindblown:.
All of those other rings opening up across the universe was:ohhh:. That last shot of Holden and Miller standing on the beach on that planet or whatever it was reminded me of Battlestar Galactica when they finally got back to Earth. I can't wait for next season:blessed:

Yeah, Season 4 on amazon prime is gonna be lit and we get to watch the ENTIRE season in one day...:ohlawd: Plus jeff bezos gonna give them a good budget to work with...

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Wonder how long they're gonna put up season 3. Got a homie who doesn't have a SyFy but has an Amazon Prime sub.