Official The Expanse Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Finale was ok

So I guess Julie(and possibly Miller) are still alive or did the protomolecule only survive and now has evolved on Venus

I get the feeling that they are gonna drag the alien thing out to the end like Game of Thrones does with the white walkers

Gonna be interesting to see what happens next now that the protomolecule has taken over a planet damn near the size of earth and bigger than mars

Hopefully we get to see where and who the protomolecule came from

Im trying to see other galaxies and life forms :noah:

Lazy Migrant

Migrated
Supporter
Daps
I feel the second season is a bit weaker than the first but I'm not done. Also can someone explain to me the significance of Epsteins discovery?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I feel the second season is a bit weaker than the first but I'm not done. Also can someone explain to me the significance of Epsteins discovery?

I'm not a science head but I'll try to explain. The Epstein drive is a highly efficient and powerful engine that can keep thrusting until it runs out of fuel. It was what allowed spaceships to accelerate enough to simulate Earth gravity and higher which as you saw killed your breh Solomon Epstein.

This discovery shortened trips that would take several months to days/weeks and allowed mankind to go farther into space. Pretty neat because human body can't be in zero gravity for too long. It would be fukked up to go somewhere in space and your body gone to shyt when you've reached your destination.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Season 2 is Piff :dahell:

I'm marathoning this right now (just finished Westworld :wow:) but holy fukk

this show came a LONG ways from season one. I was just watching this shyt for the novelty at first and now I'm out here repping #martianset :ooh: goddamn

i feel like someone should've @d me