Official The Expanse Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Why doesn't it make sense to you? Her commander is going rogue.

She's not flipping on Mars. She's going to ask Avasarella for help to avoid a war. She's looking out for Mars' best interests.

It IS kind of hard to imagine a real-life trained Marine just defecting like that though. Plus, how did she ever possibly even get out of the building?

I wasn't a big fan of the first half of this episode, but it got going once they broke into the base where the Protogen scientists were experimenting on the kids.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
It IS kind of hard to imagine a real-life trained Marine just defecting like that though. Plus, how did she ever possibly even get out of the building?

I wasn't a big fan of the first half of this episode, but it got going once they broke into the base where the Protogen scientists were experimenting on the kids.
I feel the same. The way they hyped her up to be all about duty and Mars first. She's been gunning for a war the entire season. My guess is if it hadn't been her team that was slaughtered she would probably welcome the weapon.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Mao's henchman: We have cucumbers...
Bobbie: :ohhh:.....:gladbron::krs:.....:eat:.....:noah:

Love the way she looks over at Ashur like "Can you believe this food??", then when they cut back to her she has about 3 sandwiches in one hand.

Yo!? So like I had completely missed that the first view !

I had to go back to see!

That was a cute moment that humanized both characters :russ:

Martha

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ok thats 2 episodes in a row that have been kinda weak

I knew eather dude was gonna find a easy way to get out of his situation

They telegraphed the fukk out of it by having the oldhead lady keep the secret that he was secretly working with dude for no fukking reason at all other than to advance the story

I really hate how shows will have a character like her thats so smart and cerebral but will still have them do dumb shyt every now and then just to advance storylines.That shyt is one of my biggest pet peeves

Seriously,why would she tell him that other dude contacted her and she was going to secretly meet him?Why?They have built her up to be smarter than that haven't they?

The first half of the season was so strong but its been getting weaker and weaker each episode since then

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
Season and finale was good, better than S1 but the biggest flaws are still there.
The protomolecule plot is not so exciting and apart from the ship's "explosion", this was a average alien copycat.

And the political plot on earth is still meh, some easy writing and cheap actor. The martian got washed joke and story too.

The rest is pretty nice but the flaws are bigs. It's not a surprise that the show has not the battlestar galactica following.