Official The Expanse Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So was the doctor injecting kids with the protomolecule?

How many episodes are we getting this season?

I hope that wasn't the penultimate episode

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So was the doctor injecting kids with the protomolecule?

I think so. One way or another, she's important enough to whatever they're experimenting on that he took her with him.
I assume that the "alien" without a spacesuit was what happens to you when you have enough protomolecule injected into you.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It is kind of a letdown to find out that alien thing was man made and not another species

I can't remember but was it ever said where the protomolecule came from and from who?

Did they find it?

Did somebody make it?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It is kind of a letdown to find out that alien thing was man made and not another species

I can't remember but was it ever said where the protomolecule came from and from who?

Did they find it?

Did somebody make it?

Its a slow burn reveal, but its getting there... :francis:

Sidenote I didnt know Bobbie was so damned Thick & Luscious under her armor???:ohlawd: Body and ass for days....

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

Did they find it?

Did somebody make it?

It's alien in origin, humans are trying to find ways to weaponize it themselves.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

Did they find it?

Did somebody make it?

The scientist with the brain damage said that it was found on an object that came from outside of the solar system. He mentioned that Protogen thought it might be some kind of weapon sent as an attack against Earth from something way out in deep space.

Ezra

Daps
The scientist with the brain damage said that it was found on an object that came from outside of the solar system. He mentioned that Protogen thought it might be some kind of weapon sent as an attack against Earth from something way out in deep space.
Glad someone answered. I couldn't remember if this was said in the show or just in the books. Didnt want to spoil anything.

Also - it got picked up for a 3rd season. There's enough material to last at least 8-9 seasons. Hope it gets that chance.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Its a slow burn reveal, but its getting there... :francis:

Sidenote I didnt know Bobbie was so damned Thick & Luscious under her armor???:ohlawd: Body and ass for days....

I did:takedat:

After her first ep, I googled her.

She like 6'5

Y'all as fukk.... reminds me of my ex who also was a Samoan girl from New Zealand. Man the got some giants there.

Was crazy having a girl the same height as me:wow:

Martha