Official The Expanse Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all need to read the books so I have someone to talk about this shyt with.

Na... we're good!

RFiJNyN.jpg

We just enjoy being in the dark watching this shyt and reacting in relative real time breh

Martha

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
How that belter just flushed them refugees out of the airlock had me heated. That's beyond fukked up...

Were they literally going to launch 30 nuclear missiles back at Earth? What would that even accomplish? Does Dawes approve of what the really hardcore OPA guys are doing?

After all this, I don't understand why Naomi is keeping that protomolecule torpedo a secret.

Ezra

Daps
Were they literally going to launch 30 nuclear missiles back at Earth? What would that even accomplish? Does Dawes approve of what the really hardcore OPA guys are doing?

After all this, I don't understand why Naomi is keeping that protomolecule torpedo a secret.
Dawes IS the hardcore OPA guy. He thinks Fred Johnson is too soft.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Yeah, Dawes is an extremist like them dudes except smarter and charismatic. If you remember last season, it's implied he ignored Julie Mao's distress beacon and left her hanging because she failed in him. Miller had him pegged as a shytbag from the jump. :mjcry:

Fred Johnson wants peace and respect for the belters without violence while Dawes feels the only way that will happen is if Earth And Mars are afraid of the belters. He's definitely a terrorist.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Yeah I don't understand what the hell Naomi is doing either

Why did she even keep the protomolecule and why is she keeping it at secret

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man fukk dawes... Shortsighted a$$hole... :pacspit: He's not thinking long term at all... Johnson has the right idea but damn these belter a$$holes gonna get everyone killed...

THAT'S JUST WHAT THE ALIENS WANT!!! :mindblown:
That boy Dawes trying to get all the Belters killed

With people like that you just gotta sit back and let them fail

Hopefully next episode they get back to what's going on with the aliens

I hope they don't treat the aliens like GOT does the white walkers and we only get to see them once per season :francis:

Ezra

Daps
Yeah I don't understand what the hell Naomi is doing either

Why did she even keep the protomolecule and why is she keeping it at secret

Just got home and drunk as hell. Remind me to answer thisin the morning

Naomi is still a belter and feels obligated to look out for their best interest. The Belt is comparable to the late era of African colonization. Mars and Earth barely recognize their sovereignty, but definitely dont respect it. Also just view The Belt as resources to be exploited.

Naomi wants to keep the protomolecule because she thinks it can help protect or achieve more legitimacy for the Belt down the road. She's keeping it from Holden because he's a p*ssy and would make her destroy it because he's scared of it's power. Not because he's putting the inner planets above the belt, because he thinks it's the right thing to do for humanity.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Naomi is still a belter and feels obligated to look out for their best interest. The Belt is comparable to the late era of African colonization. Mars and Earth barely recognize their sovereignty, but definitely dont respect it. Also just view The Belt as resources to be exploited.

Naomi wants to keep the protomolecule because she thinks it can help protect or achieve more legitimacy for the Belt down the road. She's keeping it from Holden because he's a p*ssy and would make her destroy it because he's scared of it's power. Not because he's putting the inner planets above the belt, because he thinks it's the right thing to do for humanity.

Unlike Dawes, Naomi has seen what the protomolecule can do first hand. It's not like a nuclear bomb, its like a sentient plague that can turn you into something like a "Borg" and ALSO cause massive asteroids to defy the known laws of physics to move intelligently. If it were "used" against an Earth or Mars target, what would stop it from coming back and infecting all the Belter asteroids? You would think she would know better.