Official The Expanse Thread

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Its already better than BSG and any version of Stargate to me. If they can maintain their quality level, they might catch up to Babylon 5.

I vaguely remember Babylon 5 but i still hold "Firefly" as one of the best space drama's that had it all in one show.

Ezra

Daps
Definitely. There was longer threads for Killjoys and Dark Matter and this show beats them both. Dark Matter is a close second though
I lost interest in Dark Matter after season 1. That first season was the best Syfy show since Bab 5... until The Expanse

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
They REALLY got me in this one. At first I thought there was no way they would kill off a main character that early in a season, then when you saw the reflection of the Nauvoo in his visor :damn:

:whew:Just when they give you a false sense of security ... :rip:

That reminded me of the end of Star Trek II. I'm guessing the protomolecule starts instantly terraforming Venus, like the Genesis device. We've seen that it can form new bodies, so somewhere down the line I'm sure we'll see a cameo reappearance.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Yeah...not really...5 episodes in and I was bored, of everything, the characters, the build up, the faux drama, and even the deaths. At some point I stood there watching really thinking "This is supposed to be like GoT in Space?" Then I realized....SyFY - No drug usage, no sex, no gruesome scenes, and no taboo topics....so complete trash.

Humans is no Westworld, and Expanse is no GoT, no matter how hard they try.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Also the stored container of protomolecule that they hid in that asteroid :ohhh:

How come we never see whats going on in Ceres?

Ezra

Daps
When you've read the books and know what's coming

:sas2:

All I can say is keep watching