42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
arguably the best character in the show
definitely the bolded for sure lol

but i don't know, you probably got a different take than most because you're able to binge the whole series

even looking back through the thread - there's never been a straight up favorite character top to bottom. the 'villains' were all A1. Like honestly, Errinwright is waaaay better at his self-serving scumbaggery than people remember. Moultry literally wasn't wrong. Marco is hollistic slime but he's special because he went from being a little problem to THE problem in such a great route, the Martians - especially in the protomolecule battle and prior - are all just a great adversarial group.

Its a shame they couldn't keep Dawes around

Daps
definitely the bolded for sure lol

but i don't know, you probably got a different take than most because you're able to binge the whole series

even looking back through the thread - there's never been a straight up favorite character top to bottom. the 'villains' were all A1. Like honestly, Errinwright is waaaay better at his self-serving scumbaggery than people remember. Moultry literally wasn't wrong. Marco is hollistic slime but he's special because he went from being a little problem to THE problem in such a great route, the Martians - especially in the protomolecule battle and prior - are all just a great adversarial group.

Its a shame they couldn't keep Dawes around

What happened with Dawes? He doesn't show up anymore after kidnapping the scientist

Daps
did this nikka die from a nosebleed wtf?

A stroke. When they travel at super high speeds, they are always at risk of stroking out. Which is why they use the "juice" to stabilize them. But there is a such thing as too much juice and sometimes they can go so fast where even the juice can't help. And older people are more at risk than younger people. Chrissy almost stroked out with Bobbie on the Razorback. Alex wasn't a spring chicken plus he was traveling at high rates of breakneck speed to get to Naomi. He got written out the show but the end of his story matches the lore.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A stroke. When they travel at super high speeds, they are always at risk of stroking out. Which is why they use the "juice" to stabilize them. But there is a such thing as too much juice and sometimes they can go so fast where even the juice can't help. And older people are more at danger than younger people. Chrissy almost stroked out with Bobbie on the Razorback. Alex wasn't a spring chicken plus he was traveling at high rates of breakneck speed to get to Naomi. He got written out the show but the end of his story matches the lore.

ya I remember that but I didn’t see him even using that shyt…naomi was in space then all of a sudden bobbie showed up and alex in the ship by himself dead…why was he traveling that fast with bobbie off the ship?

Daps
lol alex aka mr. friend zone has been treated like shyt this whole series…they didn’t even give him a proper fukking death smdh

After you finish the show, go through this thread and read our comments when that episode aired. I hate Cass Anvar and I blame him for the show ending.:pacspit:

Daps
ya I remember that but I didn’t see him even using that shyt…naomi was in space then all of a sudden bobbie showed up and alex in the ship by himself dead

:dahell: this episode and the episode before it are about Bobby and Alex racing through space to get to Naomi because Holden couldn't since he was being hunted by the Free Navy.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: this episode and the episode before it are about Bobby and Alex racing through space to get to Naomi because Holden couldn't since he was being hunted by the Free Navy.

yes but he was still speaking to bobbie when she got to naomi…I’m confused…was he still just speeding thru space by himself while bobbie went to help her?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
ya I remember that but I didn’t see him even using that shyt…naomi was in space then all of a sudden bobbie showed up and alex in the ship by himself dead…why was he traveling that fast with bobbie off the ship?
I'm in the minority but Alex was one of my favorites, despite the forced accent. I was legitimately heated when he died, one of the GOAT deadbeats leaving video voicemails after leaving for milk on an interplanetary scale. :wow: