Official The Expanse Thread

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The GoT comparisons were always retarded, it never tried to "entertain" its audience like that. For better or worse it's a show that has tried to do its source material as much justice as possible, and it has succeeded in doing that the vast majority of the time.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
this little girl is so fukking stupid :russ: damn so that's how that went down

this really how that shyt kicked off? holy fukk :laff:

edit: geez this ep is incredible already :snoop:

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Yo.... I just realized something.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

The Expanse is what a live action Cowboy Bebop is supposed to look like.

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Brehs... think about it. :ohhh:

Yeah I get why on face value you they went "CB is stylish" and went OD with that but at it's core CB is all about broken found family shyt (which is really popular now too) which is also at the center of Expanse. They shoulda focused in on those dynamics and the operations of the world and toned down the fukking dutch angles.

Like bobbie says in the last ep, good or bad its about who has your back at the moment, thats what you're fighting for.

:wow:

Daps
Yeah I get why on face value you they went "CB is stylish" and went OD with that but at it's core CB is all about broken found family shyt (which is really popular now too) which is also at the center of Expanse. They shoulda focused in on those dynamics and the operations of the world and toned down the fukking dutch angles.

Like bobbie says in the last ep, good or bad its about who has your back at the moment, thats what you're fighting for.

:wow:

You feel me. (And I haven't even started season 6 yet)

I'm rewatching the earliest seasons, and I promise you breh, looking at it with this context, Alex is like a real life Cowboy Bebop character :ohhh:

If you had just watched the anime (and never watched that trash live action show) and you were envisioning what a Cowboy Bebop live action show would look like, tell me Alex wouldn't belong in that universe.

I mean, the Expanse HAS style. It has literally everything you would expect in Cowboy Bebop, I'm not even playing right now.