Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I tried to tell brehs a while back this was a good movie but instead they decided to engage in the fukkery about RT.:ehh:

The bar is just insanely high at this point.

Everyone (really the trolls) want Marvel to make 110% Flawless Excellent movies. And anything even slightly less is a flop in they trolling twitter fingaz eyes.

So when Marvel makes good or solid movies, they foam and spin it as a loss:russ:

shyt is equivalent to shytting on 96 Jordan for missing one free throw in a game they winning via blowout, in a series where they up 3-0:mjlol:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks

Everyone (really the trolls) want Marvel to make 110% Flawless Excellent movies. And anything even slightly less is a flop in they trolling twitter fingaz eyes.

So when Marvel makes good or solid movies, they foam and spin it as a loss:russ:

shyt is equivalent to shytting on 96 Jordan for missing one free throw in a game they winning via blowout, in a series where they up 3-0:mjlol:
Sunday tickets copped :takedat:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

antman was better than this

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The issue is with all that being said I dont care about any of the characters lol

care? I mean they weren’t meant to be anchor characters.

furthermore, people said the same thing about Thor until the third film.

nobody cared about Wanda, but look at her now.

But I guess people won’t appreciate until 3 years later, of the next time it’s referenced in a movie.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
care? I mean they weren’t meant to be anchor characters.

furthermore, people said the same thing about Thor until the third film.

nobody cared about Wanda, but look at her now.

But I guess people won’t appreciate until 3 years later, of the next time it’s referenced in a movie.

shyt some tried to pull the “Cared” card on Capt after Cap 1.

Then them same niccas was in tears crying when he took his final bow and exit:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Just got back. I liked it, definitely not perfect but a solid 7.5/10 close to 8.
The story and action were good. I do think we got less character development than we usually get in an MCU movie due to the amount of heroes but I did feel like I knew them all. Maybe we can say they were not made likable but you got the gist of their personalities and motivations.
I really dug the dilemma at hand even tho they kinda telegraphed it. But overall very interesting concepts.
Complaints I would say it was longer than it needed to be. Not sure what I would cut but that would be welcome. And the ending couldnhave been handled better.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
shyt some tried to pull the “Cared” card on Capt after Cap 1.

Then them same niccas was in tears crying when he took his final bow and exit:mjlol:
Thats more of a sign of marvel finding their groove. First cap was trash. Winter soldier was a dope movie, this wasnt. I dont care about Cap, but wintet soldier was a dope movie and Civil war was an avenger flick.