Official 'The Eternals' Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The MCU T’Challa was heavily water down compared to his comic book counterpart and they won’t even recast him for the 2nd movie which further proves my point regarding them not wanting to have any strong Black leads.
I guess It doesn't count. How convenient for this narrative. lol
"Heavily watered down" really? How?
And Ryan Coogler made the decision not to recast not Disney. They left it up to him.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They did do Black Panther first. Doesn't count?

The MCU T’Challa was heavily water down compared to his comic book counterpart and they won’t even recast him for the 2nd movie which further proves my point regarding them not wanting to have any strong Black leads.

Na breh…. Your point not proven…..

Also Anthony Mackie was next

And don’t sit here and dismiss Sam L and Don C who about to have they own property too.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I legit don't know who any of these characters are but I didn't know who the dude in the last movie was either but I will be there.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
imagine if Spiderman "leaves" the MCU and the next Avengers lineup is something like Captain America Sam, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Shang-chi, 2 Eternals, and Jane Foster Thor :youngsabo:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
imagine if Spiderman "leaves" the MCU and the next Avengers lineup is something like Captain America Sam, Captain Marvel, Dr. Strange, Shang-chi, 2 Eternals, and Jane Foster Thor :youngsabo:

In 2006 no one was checking for Ironman, Capt America, Black Widow and Thor. Also after Ang Lee, Hulk fell off:russ:

so 2007 @Conz was like

imagine if Marvel tries to create a cinematic movie universe and the Avengers lineup is something like Captain American, Ironman, Black Widow, Hulk, and a black Nick Fury, with the bad guy being Loki :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Marvel bout to Lose bad:umad:

Well that turned out pretty well:mjgrin:

Sidenote…. Up in the theater now….. seeing this shyt for myself and not going off the opinion of old white men and woman:mjgrin:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
In 2006 no one was checking for Ironman, Capt America, Black Widow and Thor. Also after Ang Lee, Hulk fell off:russ:

so 2007 @Conz was like

Well that turned out pretty well:mjgrin:

Sidenote…. Up in the theater now….. seeing this shyt for myself and not going off the opinion of old white men and woman:mjgrin:
pfff, in 2007 i didn't even give a fukk about the Avengers period so... oh, yeah good point