Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
but that’s the point….. I was trynna go tonight

It’s sold out everywhere here breh

this is kind of a first for me….. cuz I’ve normally always gotten tickets
All of your local theaters are sold out for tonight? You need to double check that one. It’s an MCU movie but it ain’t 2019 pre-pandemic Endgame lol. :picard: :patrice:

There’s still plenty of seating available where I’m at and I’m in the DC area.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
wait...... they made paperboy a battyman??

iu

Paperboy made himself into a 'battyman'.

Nobody forced him to sign up for that shyt. Nobody forced him to talk about how queer representation is going to save lives. If you ever listened to his interviews or saw him in other shyt besides Atlanta he's obviously gay.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
All of your local theaters are sold out for tonight? You need to double check that one. It’s an MCU movie but it ain’t 2019 pre-pandemic Endgame lol. :picard::patrice:

There’s still plenty of seating available where I’m at and I’m in the DC area.

I just found one:whoo:

Crisis averted:banderas:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
he's gay irl??????
iu

Paperboy made himself into a 'battyman'.

Nobody forced him to sign up for that shyt. Nobody forced him to talk about how queer representation is going to save lives. If you ever listened to his interviews or saw him in other shyt besides Atlanta he's obviously gay.
To be completely accurate I don't think he has ever said it out Loud in an interview. But when Eternals was first announced they said they would have a gay super hero in it and the actor is also gay and will use the opportunity to come out. I guess they scrapped that after the pandemic hit. So that was never rolled out.
But by every indication of the way he talks, acts and things he has said dude is a fanook.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I was about to say man. If I could cop an opening day Endgame ticket at 4pm then I know you could finesse this one.
Yo, it was hilarious when me and my friends saw Black Panther. We Smoked a lot beforehamd and stereotypically showed up late to the theater and were worried it was packed. We were like asking staff who took our tickets how packed it was she was like, "It's not." Yo we go in the theater and their were like 5 other people in there. We had read the movie was doing all types of numbers and believe the hype. lol

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yo, it was hilarious when me and my friends saw Black Panther. We Smoked a lot beforehamd and stereotypically showed up late to the theater and were worried it was packed. We were like asking staff who took our tickets how packed it was she was like, "It's not." Yo we go in the theater and their were like 5 other people in there. We had read the movie was doing all types of numbers and believe the hype. lol
Wow really?
I remember when I went to my theater on Saturday there were lines for each showing

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Wow really?
I remember when I went to my theater on Saturday there were lines for each showing
yeah i went and saw BP on opening weekend with the fam and it was ridiculously packed. i bought my seats like a month in advance to get the premium viewing level