Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I actually figure they'd cast an asian woman to play Sersi lol.

I'm not really familiar with this property compared to other marvel comics, but i figure she'd just play one of the other female eternals and have that Michael Douglas type role among the ensemble cast

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jolie for Cersi :ohhh:
I actually figure they'd cast an asian woman to play Sersi lol.

I'm not really familiar with this property compared to other marvel comics, but i figure she'd just play one of the other female eternals and have that Michael Douglas type role among the ensemble cast
It says it is not known who she will play yet, and I don't think she will be Sersi. I at least assume they would go younger for the role.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
make her the villain. Angelina isn't likeable.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Jolie for Cersi :ohhh:

I actually thought she'd be Thena.:leon:

I figured she'd be :noah:at the chance to play a role that basically lets her be a scientist, a mother and a superhero all at the same time.

make her the villain. Angelina isn't likeable.

I mean - not to :cape: - but they said the exact same thing about Brie Larson as Captain Marvel, and here we are, nearly a billion dollars later :manny:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i had no opinion on Brie Larsen, but for like the past decade every time I've seen Angelina, i've had a bit of a "ugh, her?" response. I think she'd make a good antagonist, but who knows. Marvel could probably make OJ a likeable hero.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Word? Why? Shouldn't he be some balding guy with more age?

I don't think a 35-40 year old Xavier is a bad thing. Despite Mcavoy turning into a crying b*stard 95% of the flick his age range worked.

Considering they'll be in like 8-10 movies and bow out afrer 11 years like Downey.

You want, or at least I did, someone who would age with the role.

Cause Cyclops and crew would (hopefully) be like Holland's age or slightly older looking for a mentor. Cyke should be like 23 in the flicks with flashbacks as him when he was a kid there.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Keanu Reeves is Being Sought For a Role in 'The Eternals' (Exclusive)

If you’ve followed MCU Cosmic over the last year, you’ll know this site has been on top of The Eternals since the very beginning when the news first broke of Marvel’s newest franchise. Now I have a small bit of news about that movie, from the same reliable source who first told me of The Eternals (and other things that have come true).

Keanu Reeves is being sought for a role in The Eternals, and negotiations are apparently underway already. He’s not signed yet and this is all still early, and I don’t know what role he’s being considered for.

I usually don’t bother with casting scoops, but given this source I’m confident in putting this out there. Again, it’s still early and sounds like negotiations are pretty recent. Still, I know Marvel fans have dreamed of seeing Keanu show up in the MCU (there’s fan art out there of him as Wolverine), and I personally thought he’d make a great Silver Surfer; but it seems like The Eternals is where he may end up.

If things work out, and he does end up in the movie, then The Eternals is shaping up to have a pretty strong cast that already includes Angelina Jolie and Richard Madden.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

He gets turned into Silver Surfer and be like
Q0P56DC.gif