Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
My man Keanu bout to get that mouse money after blessing me with 4 John wicks!! I ain’t even mad!!!

:wow:

Now I just need them to bring my man Jensen over! He deserves that mouse money after holding me down 15 years with the natural! He was already originally being scouted for Cap. Give my man a role!!!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Damn.
Thinking about it.
Who COULD Keanu play in the MARVEL universe??
:patrice:

Got my girl on her laptop going down a list of heroes and villains and shyt.
:deadmanny:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I'll never doubt Marvel, but this movie kinda has a dogshyt cast. Keanu would be cool i guess, but Angelina, Robb Stark, Salma and Kumail? fukk outta here. I don't want these people in the MCU

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'll never doubt Marvel, but this movie kinda has a dogshyt cast. Keanu would be cool i guess, but Angelina, Robb Stark, Salma and Kumail? fukk outta here. I don't want these people in the MCU
Rob Stark is a great pick IMO. He was great in Bodyguard on Netflix.
Not an Angelina fan and I have no opinion on the rest.

Daps
Reppin
Latveria
yeah it's filled with known names that I don't really care about for the most psrt

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Im a little shocked the MCU is going with this many established actors who are over 40...i thought they cast actors who can be with marvel over a 10 year span...unless this is a one off (who we kidding
..this will make a billion and force a sequel)

#marveldontloose

It seems like this movie will be set 1000's of years prior to present day. So it kinda would make since if they actually show up in the present day :manny:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Im a little shocked the MCU is going with this many established actors who are over 40...i thought they cast actors who can be with marvel over a 10 year span...unless this is a one off (who we kidding
..this will make a billion and force a sequel)

#marveldontloose

id expext the eternals is gonna be a bridge movie to help bring in other humanoid species. there might be a second movie, but i dont think theres gonna be a whole series

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
I doubt it will be a sequel but I definitely see them returning in future movies