Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm still going to see it because I need to see what it's like with my own two eyes. I feel that Marvel has done enough to earn the right to experiment here and there. If they didn't take a chance on something even slightly different, then people would bytch about that too. "Oh Marvel never took a chance." You shoot your shot and sometimes you miss. Whatever you do you're going to get it regardless.

This post was like catching a bomb in the 4th quarter of the SB to win the game or hitting a game winning shot Game 7 in the NBA finals:wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm still going to see it because I need to see what it's like with my own two eyes. I feel that Marvel has done enough to earn the right to experiment here and there. If they didn't take a chance on something even slightly different, then people would bytch about that too. "Oh Marvel never took a chance." You shoot your shot and sometimes you miss. Whatever you do you're going to get it regardless.
Yeah, I always wanted to see this and anticipated but the reviews make me actually slightly more intruiged. Some of the complaints actually got me excited, people saying it's dense, has a lot of exposition which normally isn't great but if it is Marvel Universe exposition I would probably be into it as a fomer comic book reader, has unexpected twists and works better setting up the future of the MCU than an actual beginning to end story are all complaints I heard that actually make me more interested. But it being slow, not a lot of action and overly serious are complaints that lower my expectations.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
well, my friday freed up... so guess i'll go *long sigh* keep my MCU streak alive. getting cheapest matinee priced ticket in protest of these trailers being boring

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
movie is certified rotten on rotten tomatoes, lower than thor the dark world.
Still seeing it, but tempering my expections. People loved Iron Man 3 but i thought it was trash. Iron Man 2 is my favorite iron man film but people think it's trash too. so you never know.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
#AMCGang #DolbyCinemaHood :birdman:
civilwar_1.jpg