Official 'The Eternals' Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Only way they could have possibly followed up End Game was bringing in the X Men and Fantastic 4, giving the audience new characters to care about. I’ve loved comics since I was a kid and honestly couldn’t care less about the eternals. If Spider Man doesn’t kill it with the storyline, I’m probably good on all these comic movies. Everything coming out looks very underwhelming and Black Widow and Shang Chi didn’t help with that feeling.

how did you handle the multi-year comic book arcs of the past breh?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Never realized how massive her ears are. :mjlol:

check out the lugs on magneto

sir-ian-mckellen-9392833-1-402.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I think a low RT score is going to make more people want to go see it :russ:

I think it's odd that it started out decent and as the score dropped more and more people opted to give it a bad review.

Some of the criticisms are odd as well. A movie released in Nov - Dec, isn't considered a blockbuster. But it seems that's how all MCU releases are treated. I could see if this was dropped in May - August. You would think that a movie that dives into the entire MCU origins would intrigue people, but I guess not. They want nonstop action and quips.

If this movie took on a serious undertone, then i'm all for it. And supposedly the movie revolves around Jemma Chan :noah: so that along will allow me to give it a pass.

There also seems to be a theme going on with women directing big budget movies. I gets #marvelset isn't immune to it either. :manny:

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
how did you handle the multi-year comic book arcs of the past breh?
The movies or books? Books I read characters I enjoyed and dropped ones I didn’t, movies I really enjoyed them, but they were characters I’ve liked since I was a kid. I always liked the Avengers so seeing any movie with any of those were a bonus for me, I am looking forward to She Hulk and Hawkeye.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
The movies or books? Books I read characters I enjoyed and dropped ones I didn’t, movies I really enjoyed them, but they were characters I’ve liked since I was a kid. I always liked the Avengers so seeing any movie with any of those were a bonus for me, I am looking forward to She Hulk and Hawkeye.

the books.

ZT0u4rKl.png

big gap ..

JzmfYHCl.png

CcYHSYUl.png

Last edited: