Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
so people don't like Eternals because of the alphabet gang shyt?

Im gonna be honest…. I haven’t been keeping up with why some people are claiming they not liking other than some comments here and I don’t really care like that.

I will see it Friday and make my own assessment.

I probably wouldn’t even know the little I know if it wasn’t for this thread

Brehcepticon

Adeptus Brehstartes
Supporter
Daps
Right.:mjlol:

I don’t know what everyone’s expectations are.

It feels more that people who haven’t even seen the movie yet to confirm anything, are mad that the movie isn’t what they want it to be.

But yet they don’t know what they want it to be and if it was what they want it to be.

They then will complain, bytch and whine that it was predictable, no risk was taken, and were bored cuz they already knew what was gonna happen:mjlol:

These niccas hedge handicapped this movie to hate on it no matter what direction it takes:russ:

But then hide behind the “bu bu bu it’s not fair, you can’t even criticize a Marvel movie without….. blah blah blah”

Criticism is fine. Nothing is above criticism. But what’s being done in here is projecting and other bullshyt that doesn’t fall in the category of criticism:russ:
Find out next time on Dragon Ball Z!

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think it’s fine and cool that people with comic books movies want and expect them to do more.

But don’t think it should be lost that they need to stay true to themselves and be what they are meant to be in the end.

Like a show like Y The Last Man, for years I heard that was a great comic and it will be great whenever it’s live action adapted.

Man that show is trash. But then shows like The Boys, Preacher, and Superman & Lois (to name a small few) and people love them.

Cuz they stick to what they are

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doom Patrol has some alphabet representation doesn't it?

Yeah.

I'm just not fukkin with CW TV shows because there's nothing I'm interested in right now. Flash has gotten wack and I'm not interested in Batwoman.

Might catch up on the new Superman joint since I've heard good shyt about it.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im gonna be honest…. I haven’t been keeping up with why some people are claiming they not liking other than some comments here and I don’t really care like that.

I will see it Friday and make my own assessment.

I probably wouldn’t even know the little I know if it wasn’t for this thread

is it Paper Boy?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I think thats an excuse people are trying to give for the low ratings. I just think people dont like it because it may be a boring film.

Yeah, makes sense.

Deflect and blame it on being Anti LBGTQ+ instead of it just being an average film.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think thats an excuse people are trying to give for the low ratings. I just think people dont like it because it may be a boring film.

That possibly may be true…. But I still can’t let someone that I can’t relate to or have nothing in common with tell ME what’s good and what’s bad or boring.

I think that’s where so many people get lost in.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I'm still going to see it because I need to see what it's like with my own two eyes. I feel that Marvel has done enough to earn the right to experiment here and there. If they didn't take a chance on something even slightly different, then people would bytch about that too. "Oh Marvel never took a chance." You shoot your shot and sometimes you miss. Whatever you do you're going to get it regardless.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
we're now at 58% so it seems like it's rotten
I was always going to watch it on D+ because I'm still nervous about going to a theater but this actually makes me want to see it more before everyone starts putting in their $0.02
25 Fresh tomatoes in a row was impressive. While I didn't think this movie was going to be the one to break the streak it had to happen eventually.
I guess Marvel decided to stop paying critics for some reason. Maybe the pandemic is hurting their pockets more than we thought. lol