Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Nothing has really topped it since.. :wow:

tumblr_p6da5m2vlt1uorz8zo2_540.gifv

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Thanos was a product of Deviants and Eternals breeding. Thena is an Eternal who gets knocked up by the main villain Deviant named Kro and has twins. Maybe that's how it ties in. Everyone trying to prevent a Thanos 2.0

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
keep watching all the little trailers they put out and i'm at the point where the only reason i wanna go see this is because i haven't had a big ass disgusting buttery movie theater popcorn in a while.
Keep shytting on a movie and go watch it because you want popcorn instead of watching something your actually interested in, brehs

welcome to the coli dot com

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Thanos was born on Saturn's moon Titan as the son of Eternals A'lars and Sui-San; his brother is Eros of Titan. Thanos carries the Deviants gene, and as such, shares the physical appearance of the Eternals' cousin race. Shocked by his appearance and the belief that he would destroy all life in the universe, Sui-San attempted to kill him, but she was stopped by A'lars. During his school years, Thanos was a pacifist[11] and would only play with his brother Eros and pets. By adolescence, Thanos had become fascinated with nihilism and entropy, worshipping and eventually falling in love with the physical embodiment of Mistress Death.[12] As an adult, Thanos augmented his physical strength and powers through his superior scientific knowledge using a combination of mysticism and cybernetic enhancements.[13] He also attempted to create a new life for himself by siring many children as well as becoming a pirate. He finds no fulfillment in either until he is visited again by Mistress Death, for whom he murders his offspring and his pirate captain.[14]

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Keep shytting on a movie and go watch it because you want popcorn instead of watching something your actually interested in, brehs

welcome to the coli dot com
i'm 49 movies in, i'll watch Marvel's Jack the Plumber at this point. It's basically obligation. also there ain't shyt else i would go to the movies to see right now. "You gotta see Dune on the big screen!" fukk that, i paid for HBO Max and it looked fine on my tv.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
every shytty trailer makes me want that popcorn more though

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

what :dahell:? why are you showing me that?

that is all in the comic that I gave you.

just accept that he doesn't have a deviant parent and KIM.