Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
what :dahell:? why are you showing me that?

that is all in the comic that I gave you.

just accept that he doesn't have a deviant parent and KIM.
I never said he had deviant parents I said he was the product of Deviant and Eternal breeding. That's why he has the Deviant gene

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I never said he had deviant parents I said he was the product of Deviant and Eternal breeding. That's why he has the Deviant gene
To be fair that sounds like you are talking about his parents.
Regardless, that's comic mythology that you can't automatically apply to the movies. They may get did of that part of his origin.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
To be fair that sounds like you are talking about his parents.
If I was talking about his parents I would have said his parents lol. Or I would have said he was the product of a Deviant and a Eternal breeding.

acid-jaz.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If I was talking about his parents I would have said his parents lol. Or I would have said he was the product of a Deviant and a Eternal breeding.

acid-jaz.gif
:mjlol:
Reading is fundamental indeed. You used a gif and everything. :russ:

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
Reading is fundamental indeed. You used a gif and everything. :russ:

Thanos was a product of Deviants and Eternals breeding. Thena is an Eternal who gets knocked up by the main villain Deviant named Kro and has twins. Maybe that's how it ties in. Everyone trying to prevent a Thanos 2.0

My initial post :russ:. Just admit you and ol boy don't know about Thanos

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
My initial post :russ:. Just admit you and ol boy don't know about Thanos
I knew about Thanos, Thena and all of that. I'm just not making an assumption it applies to the movies. They already removed his obsession with death which was a big part of his character to.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
I knew about Thanos, Thena and all of that. I'm just not making an assumption it applies to the movies. They already removed his obsession with death which was a big part of his character to.
They didn't remove his history and lineage on planet Titan though. He explained it in Infinity War :russ:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not saying this is 'bad' or 'wrong' any reason not to like a movie is legitimate. But I did think even prior to release this movie/Marvel defining who created life on earth and why would be a bridge too far for some of the audience and I have seen some complaints about the mythology in this movie in a few reviews. Just curious does a fake creation story about life/mankind offend or bother anyone?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
They didn't remove his history and lineage on planet Titan though. He explained it in Infinity War :russ:
OK, that means they are automatically going to say he had the deviant gene? I don't think so. It's completely unnecessary at this point he's dead in this universe.

Rhapscallion Démone

Supporter
Daps
OK, that means they are automatically going to say he had the deviant gene? I don't think so. It's completely unnecessary at this point he's dead in this universe.
Everyone is in this thread speculating how an Eternals/Deviant movie is supposed to tie in to the rest of the MCU where the main Villain was a Eternal-Deviant Warlord :dead:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got the eternals book from barnes & noble a few weeks back but didnt read it yet but i know their history with thanos so i hope we at least get a connection to him or an after credit scene showing death bringing him back or at least a slight origin