Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I still don't understand how this 3 out of 5 review is deemed Fresh:
FC86ONOWQAAAnb4

While this 3 out of 5 review is deemed Rotten:
FC86OR3WQAEWG8U

Is there any rhyme or reason to Rotten Tomatoes or is is just nonsense?
The way Grace talked about it. Despite verbiage in any review I think critics submit "Fresh" or "Rotten" to the site.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow, one of the GOAT directorial falls from grace. To think, they screened it dropped the embargo as early as possible looking for Oscar buzz.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
what the hell is Marvel even worried about Oscars for anyway? Black Panther was a cultural event, that's the main reason it was an Oscar "contender." it never had a chance, and this type of movie doesn't get that buzz anyway. Cut the shyt and don't fix what isn't broken. if one of them catches on with old Oscar fogeys at some point, that's icing on the cake.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
what the hell is Marvel even worried about Oscars for anyway? Black Panther was a cultural event, that's the main reason it was an Oscar "contender." it never had a chance, and this type of movie doesn't get that buzz anyway. Cut the shyt and don't fix what isn't broken. if one of them catches on with old Oscar fogeys at some point, that's icing on the cake.
I never understood the Oscar thing either but they want that validity and to be taken "serious"
I could care less what some old prestigious fart thinks of my movies when they make billions of dollars and all the hot stars want to be in them :yeshrug:
edit also it helps maintain the studio's longetivity
the films have a chance of ascending the genre and becoming lifelong classics to the public

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
How can a rotten tomato score be "review bombed" b/c of gay shyt? Imdb, sure, they're famous for that kinda garbage b/c anyone can vote, but i thought RT was vetted a little better.

it can't. They are professional critics most from Newspapers/journals/entertainment sites and publications and nerdy blogger sites. To me there's "too many" voices in the room now but they are deemed "professional"..

always funny to see people spin tho.. :ehh:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
When you did everything else you gotta try for new goals. I'm not mad since this seems regulated to this franchise. The upcoming slate doesn't have any Oscar bait type shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
A movie like this ONLY works with an Epic villian, and from the previews i only see CGI monsters
:mjlol:

You gotta have some kind of philosophical bad guy that has us questioning life and morality like :ohhh:
From the spoilers I read, that doesn't save it. The villain was actually dope and unexpected.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
are there that many rotten tomato approved MAGA/incel dipshyt critics? How can a rotten tomato score be "review bombed" b/c of gay shyt? Imdb, sure, they're famous for that kinda garbage b/c anyone can vote, but i thought RT was vetted a little better. Also, MAGA types don't even watch movies anymore, they watch "conservative" news 24/7 b/c "liberal hollywood" went "woke" or some diarrhea spewing bullshyt, who cares, stfu.
Its only IMDB that was review bombed.
Rotten Tomatoes doesn't let non-critics post reviews until the movie is officially released.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I never understood the Oscar thing either but they want that validity and to be taken "serious"
I could care less what some old prestigious fart thinks of my movies when they make billions of dollars and all the hot stars want to be in them :yeshrug:
edit also it helps maintain the studio's longetivity
the films have a chance of ascending the genre and becoming lifelong classics to the public

Because a lot of Marvel fans are desperate for the films to be validated as art, because deep down they know they know they're watching children's films.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
MCU is trying to catch up to the 7 Academy Awards that DC movies have won.:troll: