Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Getting nervous about this movie

people seem split about this shyt

I’m not….. this a HOUSE MONEY movie

If they kill it….. they did it kill the “they don’t take risk” narrative. Which always was a lie, they’ve taken several risk over the years but it’s whatever an that angle dies.

If they don’t kill it, then niccas need to STFU, they don’t know what they talking bout, Marvel knows what they doing and they need to stay their course and ignore the coli criticism and fake narratives

This is win win:lolbron:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I’m not….. this a HOUSE MONEY movie

If they kill it….. they did it kill the “they don’t take risk” narrative. Which always was a lie, they’ve taken several risk over the years but it’s whatever an that angle dies.

If they don’t kill it, then niccas need to STFU, they don’t know what they talking bout, Marvel knows what they doing and they need to stay their course and ignore the coli criticism and fake narratives

This is win win:lolbron:
I need to never doubt the gods… I am sorry

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don't know if this movie is going to be good or not, but never knew nikkas put so much stock in these movie reviewers.
Never gonna make or break if I see a movie or not but it's good to gauge expectation. Especially critics who you are familiar with or like their general assessments of past movies.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m not ever reading critics or fan opinions before I see a movie if I can help it. I don’t trust none of y’all lol

BTW. I saw a pic of Angelina Jolie at the premiere or whatever they had on Sunday and that ho look sick, I hope she ain’t that damn skinny in the movie cause that shyt is hard to look at.