Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Daps
Nope , unlikely anytime soon.

One thing that I'm not looking fwd to... and this was even my problem with X-men growing up....

There is NO future that turns out good for Mutants. no matter how you slice it, the X-men die, mutants almost get wiped out, and Apocalypse is always lurking in the cut waiting to take over.

I really truly hated that, because it was the depressing part of the story.

X-men is a tragic story at its core. I'm not looking fwd to being sad when watching the MCU.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
One thing that I'm not looking fwd to... and this was even my problem with X-men growing up....

There is NO future that turns out good for Mutants. no matter how you slice it, the X-men die, mutants almost get wiped out, and Apocalypse is always lurking in the cut waiting to take over.

I really truly hated that, because it was the depressing part of the story.

X-men is a tragic story at its core. I'm not looking fwd to being sad when watching the MCU.
:ohhh: Damn never knew that

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Look corny as hell
You know how marvel is making a movie for every audience. They was like Black did great, lets do one for the ladies, lets do one for asians. This is the one for the LGBTQ community.
No problem with the personally. except that Black Panther, Shang Chi, and Captain Marvel were already popular established A list to B list solo characters. The eternals is a D list team.
But hey they made Guardians work and they were D list too. So i'll see what happens. Wouldn't be surprised if this flopped though. By flop i mean antman numbers, because marvel never actually flop flops.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
You know how marvel is making a movie for every audience. They was like Black did great, lets do one for the ladies, lets do one for asians. This is the one for the LGBTQ community.
No problem with the personally. except that Black Panther, Shang Chi, and Captain Marvel were already popular established A list to B list solo characters. The eternals is a D list team.
But hey they made Guardians work and they were D list too. So i'll see what happens. Wouldn't be surprised if this flopped though. By flop i mean antman numbers, because marvel never actually flop flops.

Shang Chi ain’t no A or B list character, people didn’t even know how to pronounce his name :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I like the eternals arcs in the comics but this cast is struggle as hell. Washed up I wanna be in a marvel movie too lookin ass nikkas.