Official 'The Eternals' Thread

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Aren't the Eternals literally a long-living strain of mutants in 616? I didn't think that would be allowed. Even Thanos is technically a Titanian mutant. But there's enough shared history that as long as it isn't brought up I guess it works out.

This movie NEEDS to ve made! Love the Eternals and lets not forget that Thanos is also an Eternal.
Unless they changed it, Thanos wasn't an Eternal. He was born on Titan and had the "Deviant" gene. Yeah "titanian mutant" basically.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
What if they have both :patrice:

Bear with me brehs but isn't Hyperion..or one of his versions, basically an eternal?

Yep

And wouldn't it be dope to somehow update blue marvel and make him an eternal too...:jbhmm:

NAH :whoa:
Unless they changed it, Thanos wasn't an Eternal. He was born on Titan and had the "Deviant" gene. Yeah "titanian mutant" basically.

Nah he's an Eternal.

:jbhmm: actually, this got me wondering....

Was Sui-san a disguised Deviant? Thanos is the only one in the history of eternals with this "Deviant syndrome"

edit: I remember Earth X (alternate universe), it was revealed she was a Skrull :pachaha:

and skrulls are Deviants

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I was confused as well those people from titan are eternals.

Yep

NAH :whoa:

Nah he's an Eternal.

:jbhmm: actually, this got me wondering....

Was Sui-san a disguised Deviant? Thanos is the only one in the history of eternals with this "Deviant syndrome"

edit: I remember Earth X (alternate universe), it was revealed she was a Skrull :pachaha:

and skrulls are Deviants
Props. Didn't recall them being Eternals. Now that I'm thinking about it. Ain't Firefox his cousin & his dad is leader of the Eternal? I gotta look this up...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Eternal story is basically a retelling of gods from old to modern civilization.

It could actually get pretty deep

The deviants running to hide in caves and all.....

Daps
Reppin
704. Formerly 212 and 843.
Eros is his brother
And yeah his father is the leader of the titans.

That's true. Mentor is an Eternal as was his wife Sui-San. There's three branches of Eternals. The Eternals of Earth, the Eternals of Titan, and the Eternals of Uranus.

The first generation of Eternals had a civil war, and the faction led by Kronos (Mentor's father) won and exiled the losers led by his brother Uranos into space. The Uranos and his followers settled on Uranus. Uranos found a Kree base on left on Uranus and used the technology their to build a spaceship full of weapons and go back to Earth to for a rematch with his brother and the Earth Eternals. Some of the Eternals chose to stay on Uranus and others left with Uranos. As they were going to Earth, A Kree Armada destroyed their ship and the survivors settled on the Saturn moon of Titan. Titan Eternals had a civil war themselves and Sui-San was the sole survivor. Mentor left Earth in order to avoid another civil between the Eternals after his brother Zuras was chosen as leader over him after their father Kronos was transformed into a cosmic spirit that was one with the universe. Mentor eventually went to Titan, met Sui-San, they fell in love, and repopulated Titan.

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I like it. They're treading new ground with this project. Phase 4 is looking kind of full though.:patrice:

They gotta get sequels in for Spidey, Strange, Ant-Man, Panther, GotG, and Captain Marvel already. Not to mention the possibility of X-Men and F4 films once they secure the deal.

I'll wait until Feige says something.
:manny:

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
That's true. Mentor is an Eternal as was his wife Sui-San. There's three branches of Eternals. The Eternals of Earth, the Eternals of Titan, and the Eternals of Uranus.

The first generation of Eternals had a civil war, and the faction led by Kronos (Mentor's father) won and exiled the losers led by his brother Uranos into space. The Uranos and his followers settled on Uranus. Uranos found a Kree base on left on Uranus and used the technology their to build a spaceship full of weapons and go back to Earth to for a rematch with his brother and the Earth Eternals. Some of the Eternals chose to stay on Uranus and others left with Uranos. As they were going to Earth, A Kree Armada destroyed their ship and the survivors settled on the Saturn moon of Titan. Titan Eternals had a civil war themselves and Sui-San was the sole survivor. Mentor left Earth in order to avoid another civil between the Eternals after his brother Zuras was chosen as leader over him after their father Kronos was transformed into a cosmic spirit that was one with the universe. Mentor eventually went to Titan, met Sui-San, they fell in love, and repopulated Titan.
Civil war on Titan?? I thought Thanos let loose some bio weapon that wiped them out as an offering to Mistress Death... I have the Thanos origin books... Did they retcon or make that a different dimension??? He killed his mom too... He was an outcast because he was a deviant and his "imaginary friend" was Death... Only Annihilus is more in tune with the Mistress, she said it herself...