Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back in the 90s I never would have thought that wack ass Iron Man (his cartoon was so wack it got canceled after one season in 96) and a hero nobody cared about (Thor) would be kicking Batman, Superman and Wonder womans ass in motion pictures

I would have legit laughed at u had u suggested it

:snoop:
Shyt fukking guardians of the galaxy are a list now. :mindblown:
I did not see that coming at all. At least iron man is iconic buy fukking starlorf as a lead. :mindblown:
Rocket racc00n a household name.:mindblown:
Casual people know who to youndu is.
:mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
ROM is with IDW, Marvel don't have the license anymore.

Man I loved that Iron Man/Fantastic Four cartoon hour.
I thought Thor was fairly popular as far as Marvel characters go back then. Spider-Man and X-Men were at the top but Marvel did a good job with putting other characters in cartoons, video games, and whatever else
Yup, they didn't even have access to their 3 biggest franchises (Spiderman, X-Men, and Fantastic Four) and still shut down the buildings

now they got them back, this sh1t is rigged man

These nikkas got the cheat codes now (and I'm more of a D.C/Justice League fan at heart, Batman imo is my fav comic book character of all time)

:wow:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, they didn't even have access to their 3 biggest franchises (Spiderman, X-Men, and Fantastic Four) and still shut down the buildings

now they got them back, this sh1t is rigged man

These nikkas got the cheat codes now (and I'm more of a D.C/Justice League fan at heart, Batman imo is my fav comic book character of all time)

:wow:
Even before the movies Marvel has been good with getting their non best sellers some shine.

Last edited:

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
Marvel is like "yall DC nikkas thought yall were gonna make a come back with that New Gods movie :umad:" smh. Jack King Kirby was ahead of his time. I wish he was alive to see how good Black Panther did.

EXACTLY.

"They eatin food off DCs new gods plate" Was my immediate thought.

Marvel be on that fukk shyt :mjlol:

The fact y'all think WB is gonna go through with New Gods is hilarious.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
The fact y'all think WB is gonna go through with New Gods is hilarious.
I don't know bruh. They'd be foolish not to. The Fourth World/New Gods franchise can stand on its own with out any Justice League affiliation. It could be on the level of the OG star wars trilogy if done right.

Amirah Dyme's Husband

I LOVE IG MODELS
Daps
Reppin
IG MODELS
I don't know bruh. They'd be foolish not to. The Fourth World/New Gods franchise can stand on its own with out any Justice League affiliation. It could be on the level of the OG star wars trilogy if done right.
:russ: WB said Green Lantern was gonna be the next Star Wars, look what happened :mjpls:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
You might be thinking bout that bullshyt period where they had the Externals. Cannonball was one Gideon and Selene were all Externals if i remember correctly. That shyt was retconned though

man that shyt was stupid. i remember when they announced canonball was immortal and an "external" shyt was foolish. the push they tried to give cannonball and no one gave a fukk :mjlol: and i fukked with the character on a level. they prolly was gonna try to fake like he was a long lost summers brother.

ROM is with IDW, Marvel don't have the license anymore.

Man I loved that Iron Man/Fantastic Four cartoon hour.
I thought Thor was fairly popular as far as Marvel characters go back then. Spider-Man and X-Men were at the top but Marvel did a good job with putting other characters in cartoons, video games, and whatever else

thor was always some kind of popular, he a super white man. blonde hair blue eyed god.
i fukked with that cartoon too, but Like dude you quoted, I would have never thought bytch ass ironman would have lead marvel to movie glory... but then again he a drunk , rich CAC at his core.