Official 'The Eternals' Thread

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
When squadron supreme.outgrosses justice league :wow:
The disrespect :scust:

What if they have both :patrice:

Bear with me brehs but isn't Hyperion..or one of his versions, basically an eternal?

And wouldn't it be dope to somehow update blue marvel and make him an eternal too...:jbhmm:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I figured the New Universal was coming first since Strange is supposed to work introduce alternate realities and Marvel going smaller

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
What if they have both :patrice:

Bear with me brehs but isn't Hyperion..or one of his versions, basically an eternal?

And wouldn't it be dope to somehow update blue marvel and make him an eternal too...:jbhmm:
Blue Marvels character being black in the 60's is integral to the actual character it wouldnt work. Hyperion is an eternal in all versions I believe.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Aren't the Eternals literally a long-living strain of mutants in 616? I didn't think that would be allowed. Even Thanos is technically a Titanian mutant. But there's enough shared history that as long as it isn't brought up I guess it works out.
You might be thinking bout that bullshyt period where they had the Externals. Cannonball was one Gideon and Selene were all Externals if i remember correctly. That shyt was retconned though

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
You might be thinking bout that bullshyt period where they had the Externals. Cannonball was one Gideon and Selene were all Externals if i remember correctly. That shyt was retconned though
I would love to see marvel tackle the vampire and zombie sub genres with Necrosha and curse of the mutants. Though I don't know how they'll introduce blade or dracula. Still, imagine that, blade being introduced in an X-men film, rather than his own film or in the tv shows.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
back in the 90s I never would have thought that wack ass Iron Man (his cartoon was so wack it got canceled after one season in 96) and a hero nobody cared about (Thor) would be kicking Batman, Superman and Wonder womans ass in motion pictures

I would have legit laughed at u had u suggested it

:snoop:
It's a miracle. Thanks to the Gawd Feige. :ohlawd:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm with it. Been expecting it since they showed the Celestial in the first GOTG movie :manny:

Really dug the Gaiman run back in the day too :ehh:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That would be interesting
Oh and we can get a rom the spaceknight camo or something.
ROM is with IDW, Marvel don't have the license anymore.

back in the 90s I never would have thought that wack ass Iron Man (his cartoon was so wack it got canceled after one season in 96) and a hero nobody cared about (Thor) would be kicking Batman, Superman and Wonder womans ass in motion pictures

I would have legit laughed at u had u suggested it

:snoop:
Man I loved that Iron Man/Fantastic Four cartoon hour.
I thought Thor was fairly popular as far as Marvel characters go back then. Spider-Man and X-Men were at the top but Marvel did a good job with putting other characters in cartoons, video games, and whatever else