Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Where the F is this trailer?! They finished filming months ago. :damn:

Also, with everything announced so far from WandaVision all the way to Armor Wars I don't see where these characters cross over into an over arching story. If anyone thinks they have some good info/theories surrounding that please share.

Wandavison leads directly into Dr Strange 2. And it also affects Spider-Man 3.

But I think this COVID shyt, got people hesitant to release movie trailers. If Black Widow gets pushed back again, then it will affect other releases this year unless, they drop it on Disney + as well. Eternals trailer probably won’t drop until summer. Shan-Chi drops in July, so you would see that first.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I need to read something bout these nikkas cuz I don't know a damn thing about them. :deadmanny:

Biggest risk in Marvel since Guardians of the Galaxy 1.

Even bigger there isn’t a critically acclaimed comic to at the very least get inspiration from. This is more like Captain Marvel but with out the boost of being between the Avengers movies.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I need to read something bout these nikkas cuz I don't know a damn thing about them. :deadmanny:

Biggest risk in Marvel since Guardians of the Galaxy 1.
The first 19 issues that jack Kirby did, try the complete collection tpb. First appearance of the celestials.
Celestials-Fourth-Host.jpg

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

I believe she crushed it she's in the zone as of late, but I don't see understand the Revenant reference.
Besides the opening action sequence the action scenes are very man vs man low tech and pretty gory. We know Marvel isn't going to gory route and it's an ensemble cast so a lot of man vs man? A lot of low tech action? I wonder where the comparison is.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Even bigger there isn’t a critically acclaimed comic to at the very least get inspiration from. This is more like Captain Marvel but with out the boost of being between the Avengers movies.
I don't even see how they fit into the larger MCU. Black Knight I could see but the rest seem to godly for regular crime fighting type stories.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I believe she crushed it she's in the zone as of late, but I don't see understand the Revenant reference.
Besides the opening action sequence the action scenes are very man vs man low tech and pretty gory. We know Marvel isn't going to gory route and it's an ensemble cast so a lot of man vs man? A lot of low tech action? I wonder where the comparison is.
If the tweet is accurate it is probably in terms of how the camera moves through the action and the use long tracking shots. Zhao's drama work is incredibly grounded so I can see her using a likewise approach to shooting action to capture the intimacy rather than going fancy and stylistically.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
still pretty :manny:on this cast overall, but I'm fiending to see some pics at least. they need to start promoting this shyt