Official 'The Eternals' Thread

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That article is speculation based on Disney + possible subscription numbers , which no one knows but the Mouse. So that’s good as nothing.

You didn’t answer the question that it’s financially better to release it now than later?
Now.

Cause i wanna see that shyt...

NOW!
:birdman:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they are playing the wait and see game. Mulan was one of those movies they were willing to take a risk with because it was a niche movie that you could compare to... Dumbo :manny: that movie only made $45 million the first weekend. And ended with $350 ish world wide.

And they will eventually release those Mulan numbers. If they do add BW, it will be a win as they will probably gain more subscriptions just in time for Wandavison.

The buzz for BW is gone in terms of the general public tho.

Nah, it’s the start of phase 4 . If the buzz was gone then folks wouldn’t be aggie at BW getting pushed back.

And if causal audiences are done then it def doesn’t make sense to release right before or during Mando season since Star Wars is Star Wars. It’ll be a waste of a release.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
With Black Widow getting delayed again, this film has shifted to Nov. 2021 :francis:

‘Black Widow’ Jumps To Summer 2021 Spurring Marvel Pics Release Date Shift – Deadline

While we already knew Marvel’s Black Widow was set to move, it’s by far the biggest shift on Disney’s theatrical calendar, going from Nov. 6 to May, 7 2021. That’s a complete annual delay of Black Widow from its original pre-pandemic release date of May 1 this year. Black Widow‘s shift kicks Marvel’s Eternals from Feb. 12, 2021 to Nov. 5, 2021; and moves Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings from May 7, 2021 to July 9, 2021 (a post Independence Day release date that Disney had already reserved for an untitled feature).

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Other than they're decked out in the ugliest early 2000's super hero gear I've ever seen

Eternals-Movie-Wraps-Trailer-Release-Date.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
this sucks bc none of these "close" MCU movies are building up more anticipation in me. I'm already looking beyond the next 3 movies to the next Thor, Strange, Panther, Antman, etc. Just tell me what happens in Black Widow now so I can start thinking about whether or not i give a shyt about Shang Chi

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Someone on another thread said it best.... “the MCU is one big movie“

So it’s easy for me to reasonably give a shyt and care about being every project whether I’m familiar with it or not

Plus they have a great rep and haven’t made a “Catwoman, Josh Trank Fantastic 4, Justice League,” etc type movie yet.

Some studios fans are waiting for good movies and rejoice every blue moon when the stumble upon one.

It’s crazy how some folks are waiting for Marvel to make a bad movie, and praying on it:russ:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I’m reading the OG comics. I thought Jolie would play Sersi. Sersi is a witch, and Jolie did Maleficent well. Not just that, but she’s a brunette while Thena is blond.

Also, Disney gender reversed 2 characters: Ajax and Makkari. No big issue, but figured it was worth mentioning.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Where the F is this trailer?! They finished filming months ago. :damn:

Also, with everything announced so far from WandaVision all the way to Armor Wars I don't see where these characters cross over into an over arching story. If anyone thinks they have some good info/theories surrounding that please share.