Official 'The Eternals' Thread

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
since marvel wont bless us with a trailer, heres some scans of ikaris throwing hands with red hulk for grabbing sersi

tumblr_n0bqrhDkIc1rvm5qqo1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0bqrhDkIc1rvm5qqo2_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0bqrhDkIc1rvm5qqo3_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0bqrhDkIc1rvm5qqo4_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0bqrhDkIc1rvm5qqo6_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n0bqrhDkIc1rvm5qqo7_r1_1280.jpg

[/quote]

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No it’s not that Marvel won’t bless us....

But just a couple of corny whiners complained about “Marvel Fatigue”

So Marvel said “Aight.....:patrice: you gets NUFFIN” :ufdup:

And this is the results.... the loud minority fukking it up for the happy and patient majority :to:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

This is interesting. Forwarding a theory Thanos was marginalized and not listened to on Titan because of intergalactic racism. :ohhh:
@Ethnic Vagina Finder this guy > Emergency Awesome

EM drops good content.

What’s sad is that a lot of people will sleep on this movie even though it’s probably the most important marvel movie bedsides IW and End Game.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldn’t be surprised if they drop it on Disney +. Or do a simultaneous release.

This COVID shyt really fukked up the game. I don’t think Marvel would drop Eternals unless all theaters are back up and running.

Can't really see Marvel letting BW come out on Disney + (although it propably does hit Disney + earlier) while Wonder Woman comes out in theaters. Also, considering all the push-backs with film/tv productions, there's probably not a benefit to pushing BW out more than necessary anyway.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Can't really see Marvel letting BW come out on Disney + (although it propably does hit Disney + earlier) while Wonder Woman comes out in theaters. Also, considering all the push-backs with film/tv productions, there's probably not a benefit to pushing BW out more than necessary anyway.

Their subscriptions skyrocketed when they put Mulan on the platform so its possible. They already spent money on promoting it. If it was any other release then maybe streaming is not an option. But this movie :manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Their subscriptions skyrocketed when they put Mulan on the platform so its possible. They already spent money on promoting it. If it was any other release then maybe streaming is not an option. But this movie :manny:
I think the might be waiting for how a similar movie does @ the box office before dropping it. If it is on some TENET shyt they will run the Mulan play.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
I think the might be waiting for how a similar movie does @ the box office before dropping it. If it is on some TENET shyt they will run the Mulan play.

They're waiting for more theaters to open up. If Biden wins and the democrats get control of the senate, there very well may be a second shutdown. If that happens, the eternals might get pushed back again.

Tenet would've made more money if the was in more theaters.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

How do you know that? No one but Disney knows the Mulan numbers. No one has a lick of data to justify that BW will make more now with a Disney + release than later with a theatrical run. That’s what it comes down to.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
How do you know that? No one but Disney knows the Mulan numbers. One one has a lick of data to justify that BW will make more now with a Disney + release than later with a theatrical run. That what it comes down to.

I just posted an article. Mulan has made over $200 million so far (allegedly). If those numbers are correct, black widow will be VOD.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just posted an article. Mulan has made over $200 million so far (allegedly). If those numbers are correct, black widow will be VOD.

That article is speculation based on Disney + possible subscription numbers , which no one knows but the Mouse. So that’s good as nothing.

You didn’t answer the question that it’s financially better to release it now than later?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
That article is speculation based on Disney + possible subscription numbers , which no one knows but the Mouse. So that’s good as nothing.

You didn’t answer the question that it’s financially better to release it now than later?

I think they are playing the wait and see game. Mulan was one of those movies they were willing to take a risk with because it was a niche movie that you could compare to... Dumbo :manny: that movie only made $45 million the first weekend. And ended with $350 ish world wide.

And they will eventually release those Mulan numbers. If they do add BW, it will be a win as they will probably gain more subscriptions just in time for Wandavison.

The buzz for BW is gone in terms of the general public tho.