Official 'The Eternals' Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't even see how they fit into the larger MCU. Black Knight I could see but the rest seem to godly for regular crime fighting type stories.

What it looks like to me is origins of man, existential epic type shyt meant to mirror our questions about why we are the way we are.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
What it looks like to me is origins of man, existential epic type shyt meant to mirror our questions about why we are the way we are.
Yeah, I feel that. Just talking about is Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek gonna be appearing in random Marvel movies on some team up shyt? When they bring the story/characters to modern day where do they fit in the hero landscape?

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Yeah, I feel that. Just talking about is Richard Madden, Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek gonna be appearing in random Marvel movies on some team up shyt? When they bring the story/characters to modern day where do they fit in the hero landscape?

They'll be fish outta water initially (amnesia), from there, who knows, they been around and have intervened for a reason.

I feel like this is going to be so different from any MCU film lol, the potential is crazy, margin for error seems pretty fukking slim though.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Had Black Panther using screensavers instead of on location :mjpls:

They better allow Coogler to film other than Atlanta after the billi :ufdup:

rv4swjlrnsf11.png

My goodness :dead::dead::dead::dead::scust:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I don't even see how they fit into the larger MCU. Black Knight I could see but the rest seem to godly for regular crime fighting type stories.

GoTG type off-world adventures. Thanos is an Eternal as well.

The celestials give all kinds of scope for old stories in our early past.

And the celestials can be a nice bridge to other cosmic entities (good and bad) and eventual Galactus connection.

Celestials are associated with a pre-big bang universe and so is Galactus (although a more recent one).

MCU keeps going on about the CMBR, the infinity stones being created at the big bang and (soon) the multiverse, so now they can show us the origins.

That's at least 2 - 3 films right there.

avengers-inifinty-war-marvel-cinematic-universe-eternity-living--232082.jpg

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

And the celestials can be a nice bridge to other cosmic entities (good and bad) and eventual Galactus connection.

Celestials are associated with a pre-big bang universe and so is Galactus (although a more recent one).

MCU keeps going on about the CMBR, the infinity stones being created at the big bang and (soon) the multiverse, so now they can show us the origins.

:wow:

They gonna headline MCU cosmic, this shyt could be illy.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Hmmm . . . best answer I've heard so far. :salute: