Official 'The Eternals' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
i'm good I'll leave that to my brother.

:unimpressed:

Normally I don't care about shyt like this but gotdamn man why is it always the nikka that's gay these days? fukk outta here with that shyt.

Fair enough brehs

just remember, DC been training y’all and trynna prepare y’all for this day for like the last 2 or 3 years:hubie:

:wow:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just turn my head on the scenes. No biggie.
'

You be on some :troll:
giphy.gif

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it's not a black white thing in this case, the rumor was the actor was gonna take the role and then come out in real life. everyone thought it was Robb Stark, but I guess it's Paper Boi

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I'm just annoyed that instead of learning about his story or abilities it's just cause he likes dudes. Congratulations you're gay:beli:
All these fakkits looking for a pat on the back. We get it, congratulations, you like dikk up the ass but can we make a decent movie without you glorifying how much you like the menz bruh?
:hubie:It's a fukking superhero show not a movie on pose.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
it's not a black white thing in this case, the rumor was the actor was gonna take the role and then come out in real life. everyone thought it was Robb Stark, but I guess it's Paper Boi
Yeah, is Paper Boi going to go on a worldwide press tour for this movie talking about how gay he is? :mjlol:
I hate it had to be him, I wish Donald Glover did it first for Solo. :mjcry:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they will tie an Apocalypse storyline into Kang the conqueror later on so that Fantastic 4 and the X-Men share similarities but not yet.

I thought apocalypse was an external not eternal?? Like gideon and them other immortal mutants