Official 'The Eternals' Thread

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Because it is his most recent Marvel film. GotG I did like but not as much as the general consensus.
I'm not a big fan, I was hoping he wasn't rehired in the first place.

fair enough. i think he is talented. a bit faux-cool at times but he is one of the cornerstones of the MCU.

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
movie was okay.

first half was really slow and it didn't help that the main characters were dry and overall boring. kumail's character was the comedic relief the movie needed and while the second half was way better, i didn't like how the final battle ended with ikarus. the introduction of the celestials was cool and that 2nd post credit scene was :wow:

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
GOTG2 has incredible cinematography but the story was meh and the jokes were grating.

at least it looked like a comic book movie and didnt have the bland look of the spider man movies, ant man movies, hell even civil war

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I haven't seen the eternals yet but read the script and spoilers and disagree. It was the dark world of this phase. The only movie it might be better than was black widow.
Dude don't comment until you see the movie and it is all personal taste anyway. lol @ I read the script AND spoilers? Why did you need to read both?