Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Loving this season so much. Jesen been killing it as soldier boy and he aint even done much yet. Got a feeling him and homelander wont even fight though because it seems they might be setting things up for them to be one in the same. The way his girl talked to him was almost exactly how maeve spoke to homelander last season. I dont think they'd team up cuz that would be OP but i think soldier boy just wont care enough to do anything about homelander. I still think ol girl that can blow heads up is the strongest on the show but for some reason they have her shook of homelander.
I think Homelander isn't totally sure if she can pop his head or not. It seemed insinuated that the whole reason he was shook of Edgar was due to having her as a weapon which is why he turned on Edgar after getting to her. He can tell that she's intimidated by him so playing the cocky role to make her think she can't try to or he'd kill her.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just knew she was shook
Justice Edgar knows he can get away with talking shyt
Yeah I think Homelander was bluffing. He wasn’t sure what would happen. But she was shook enough to not be confident knowing if it failed Homelander would take her and her kids head off. Well played by Homelander :leon:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

They made it through season two where the villain was an actual Nazi and still thought HL was a good guy. Idiots.
Conservatives/republicans in America have gotta be the dumbest group of people on the planet. Just absolute oatmeal for brains and no critical thinking skills to speak of.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man that was a great fukking episode....:whew::whew::whew:

I was surprised at maeve and butcher hooking up....:whoo:

when soldier boy came through with the fresh cut and the super suit I was :whoo: damn that suit looked badass

Still dont know why the countess sold him out to russia, like they didnt pay her she did it for free??!! still got so many questions on how they knew the sleeping gas would harm him or how he's now soaked with radiation energy...:patrice:

Frenchie needs to deal with this russian mob boss bullshyt :beli:

And A train... :snoop: jesus christ nikka is a straight up c00n now his brother paralyzed... man just stop it already... just give him your powers and retire nikka...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
She/they hated him and it was the only to get rid of him. Same way the hate HL and Soldier Boy is there way to get rid of him.

I mean I guess, but just thought it was gonna be a bigger conspiracy... :patrice:

Edit: I'm remembering what stan said about homelander releasing the compound V into the world being mad about it and that the drug being their highest classified secret and that other countries was trying to recreate it. I thought that the crimson chick would have been a double agent and that Russia kidnapped him to replicate his abilities...

Last edited:

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Very good episode

Butcher really hate fukking Maeve… can’t blame him

Soldier boy and homelander are the same… y’all ain’t ready for the two man power trip they’re gonna have :wow:

Hoe train cannot be redeemed at this point, what a bytch