Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
- I was at a loss for words with the kimiko hospital musical scene. What's the deal with that?
That's the way she speaks. She loves music. The music videos in the first season, the singing number from ep 1, her trying to play the keyboard and now this. It makes her happy. And that whole dance number was how she felt inside about Frenchie. nikka makes her want to get out the bed and sing and dance and.... and then she kissed him.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Loving this season so much. Jesen been killing it as soldier boy and he aint even done much yet. Got a feeling him and homelander wont even fight though because it seems they might be setting things up for them to be one in the same. The way his girl talked to him was almost exactly how maeve spoke to homelander last season. I dont think they'd team up cuz that would be OP but i think soldier boy just wont care enough to do anything about homelander. I still think ol girl that can blow heads up is the strongest on the show but for some reason they have her shook of homelander.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hobo tadashi :whoo:

She has a YouTube channel. She makes me wanna get my Jake Adelstein on. Watch this 👇🏾 U can't not like her

friends-joey.gif

She seems like a friendly person to be around :mjcry:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Loving this season so much. Jesen been killing it as soldier boy and he aint even done much yet. Got a feeling him and homelander wont even fight though because it seems they might be setting things up for them to be one in the same. The way his girl talked to him was almost exactly how maeve spoke to homelander last season. I dont think they'd team up cuz that would be OP but i think soldier boy just wont care enough to do anything about homelander. I still think ol girl that can blow heads up is the strongest on the show but for some reason they have her shook of homelander.
If homelander is Superman minus the kryptonian weakness, then how could she even penetrate his skull to pop his brain?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

Homelander can sit out a mile away or probably in space and laserbeam her and her daughter. Blow up head girl I think needs line of sight to do what she does.

Homelander's a nuke that can also shoot pinpoint accuracy lasers. She's a sniper.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
re: the recent discussion—I think his hold on her might be more so psychological…the only “rule” re: her powers that we know of is she has to see whatever she explodes with her mind…I’m curious to know if perhaps she’s already tried and realized it won’t work…or if she’s afraid that he’ll somehow feel her trying…we know she can kill other super-powered ppl…but he is indestructible so maybe she figures it can’t work and doesn’t wanna risk trying…idk just tossing ideas around…

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Lowkey I wanted crimson countess to finish that video , Seth Rogan had me dying.

Breh when she pulled out the anal beads i was like :shaq:. The way they put her in the chair with her legs open in those leathers heels a breh was:wow:

Nothing worse then a ruiend nut. When your about to nut and the video buffers :francis::mjcry:

Last edited:

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
re: the recent discussion—I think his hold on her might be more so psychological…the only “rule” re: her powers that we know of is she has to see whatever she explodes with her mind…I’m curious to know if perhaps she’s already tried and realized it won’t work…or if she’s afraid that he’ll somehow feel her trying…we know she can kill other super-powered ppl…but he is indestructible so maybe she figures it can’t work and doesn’t wanna risk trying…idk just tossing ideas around…
I think this is the big thing that is stopping all the supes in the show. If you take a shot and miss against homelander you're fukking dead...and it probably won't be pretty. He's got the game in a headlock. Butcher and Edgar are the only ppl not afraid of him. Maybe Maeve now too but look what happened to her.