Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Soldier Boy saw some gays, guys in turbans and superhero propaganda plastered everywhere and said nah fukk this. Took out half a city block.

Shannon Tweed :shaq: Kelly LeBrock :noah:

"And yes, he [Seth Rogen] is using Staright's Wish Lotion!" Prime's X-Ray feature >>>

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
That clown said Supe Lives Matter then beat the shut outta everyone and all A-Train did was start yelling. Man fukk that guy, I can’t wait till he dies.

Also that terrible jerk scene was too on the money. You reach a point of no return but something in the scene is fukking you up. I was watching some shyt, girl was on point and throwing it back hard, and Wesley Pipes popped up out of nowhere, made the guy leave, and started talking shyt and rubbing his meat. I was like :damn: :noah::why::noah::ahh::francis:

To this day I refuse to watch a scene that clown is in.

Last edited:
Daps
That clown said Supe Lives Matter then beat the shut outta everyone and all A-Train did was start yelling. Man fukk that guy, I can’t wait till he dies.

Also that terrible jerk scene was too on the money. You reach a point of no return but something in the scene is fukking you up. I was watching some shyt, girl was on point and throwing it back hard, and Wesley Pipes popped up out of nowhere, made the guy leave, and started talking shyt and rubbing his meat. I was like :damn: :noah::why::noah::francis:

To this day I refuse to watch a scene that clown is in.

:laff: :laff::laff:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Why wouldn't it? We have no idea the rules of her powers. I think SB is gonna betray the boys and work with homelander THEN learn this was a mistake, that he can't work with HL and flip sides again.
We don't know if her powers work through penetration
We haven't seen her push anything physical through it
Neither does she.... And if you shoot at the devil, you best not miss