Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
That deviant shyt set the tone for the whole season bro
If only Herogasm was as good as that scene. Best superhero fight in a long time but they massively overhyped the debauchery.

I get it, it's an adaptation for a different audience and not a straight panel for panel interpretation but there's a gulf between what we saw and what the comic book Herogasm was.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I thought the season was dope but at this point you should know what time "The Boys" is on.

Whole lotta frat humor and weird sexual shyt. I'm pretty indifferent to all of that.

Fred.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
If only Herogasm was as good as that scene. Best superhero fight in a long time but they massively overhyped the debauchery.

I get it, it's an adaptation for a different audience and not a straight panel for panel interpretation but there's a gulf between what we saw and what the comic book Herogasm was.
Bro, if you ever go into an episode of the show thinking you’re gonna get what Garth Einnis put out in the comics you’ll walk away disappointed everytime. His mind was so fukked up, that shyt was so X-rated..you’ll NEVER see that type of stuff on a streaming service EVER. That’s just expectation management, dude.

Wild thing is that dude put out worse comics than The Boys. A lot worse.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Bro, if you ever go into an episode of the show thinking you’re gonna get what Garth Einnis put out in the comics you’ll walk away disappointed everytime. His mind was so fukked up, that shyt was so X-rated..you’ll NEVER see that type of stuff on a streaming service EVER. That’s just expectation management, dude.

Crossed:damn:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!

From what I've heard, I'm glad the show is toned down.

Admiral Kali

All Star
Daps
Great show, just caught up.

I agree it was odd they teamed up to fight soldier boy instead of Homelander at the end. SB held up his end of the deal and was obviously the lesser of two evils (Butcher coulda just threw the damn kid out the way.) Now they got an unhinged maga superman who's getting applauded for lasering people's heads off.
Starlight was kinda annoying this last season too.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
From what I've heard, I'm glad the show is toned down.
The show is far superior to the comic in a lot of great ways. The violence and sex in the books was pure shock value the shyt is not needed:hhh:How the show has handled Starlight is WAY better than the comic as well. Even Homelander they've actually brought his character into some interesting directions.

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO

The Ho was a racist trash-ass piece of shyt book