Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trash ending. I think im gonna drop it. i loved it this show the last 2 seasons,so its just such a shame. :francis:

it felt like i was watching days of our lives or some other kinda soap opera. Like the paternity stuff in the homelander office scene is text book telenovela soap opera material. Its just really lazy writing. And they lean on that plotline waaaaaay to heavily. You saw it earlier in this season with the senator being related to . I wouldnt be suprised if their big cliffhanger for the 5th season is starlight’s missing dad is also soldier boy or some similar lazy sht.

you can tell the show writers got lazy or were swapped out compared to the earlier stuff. And they totally arent used to writing super hero stories. In a well written story, everyone does not come out unscathed at the end of the battle

maev should have died. The japanese lady should have died. Homelander’s son shouldnt have magically been fine.

and all of this should hvee lead to Homelander going on a rampage. And he crowd should not be cheering him on.

i have no faith in the writers to write a cohesive superhero plotline anymore.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash ending. I think im gonna drop it. i loved it this show the last 2 seasons,so its just such a shame. :francis:

it felt like i was watching days of our lives or some other kinda soap opera. Like the paternity stuff in the homelander office scene is text book telenovela soap opera material. Its just really lazy writing. And they lean on that plotline waaaaaay to heavily. You saw it earlier in this season with the senator being related to . I wouldnt be suprised if their big cliffhanger for the 5th season is starlight’s missing dad is also soldier boy or some similar lazy sht.

you can tell the show writers got lazy or were swapped out compared to the earlier stuff. And they totally arent used to writing super hero stories. In a well written story, everyone does not come out unscathed at the end of the battle

maev should have died. The japanese lady should have died. Homelander’s son shouldnt have magically been fine.

and all of this should hvee lead to Homelander going on a rampage. And he crowd should not be cheering him on.

i have no faith in the writers to write a cohesive superhero plotline anymore.
They didn't get lazy, it's just clear that they don't want the show to end because it's so popular. It's the most popular show on Prime if I recall correctly

That's why season 3 is great up til that half baked ass ending. This is happening with a lot of popular shows that end up overstaying their welcome

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
just finished this, and caught up,,,late as fukk i know...homie was buggin me and it was on my to watch list for a while.

man fukk ryan...lil bytch.

:mjlol: @ deep

I fukk w/ MM heavy, them shirts he had were dope, I got the same Wu-tang one a while ago.

butcher a c*nt but he aiite

Gotta peep Gen V and these animated shorts