Official The Boys Season 3 Thread

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Exactly. I was like what did she do that was so bad again?

HL is the worst POS on this show and he needs to be taken out before anyone else. He even made SB look like a regular guy lol.
Mad disappointed homelander didn’t die or lose his powers or some shyt… now they all are focused on the politician lady instead of him? :lupe:

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to spoil things for myself. Just getting into s3, but why is there so much male nudity and absolutely NO FEMALE NUDITY? First episode was literally about gay dudes doing shyt and then it just keeps going. Deep and Homie are both nude but no women? Even the Russian whores. What the fukk is wrong with this shyt?

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Not trying to spoil things for myself. Just getting into s3, but why is there so much male nudity and absolutely NO FEMALE NUDITY? First episode was literally about gay dudes doing shyt and then it just keeps going. Deep and Homie are both nude but no women? Even the Russian whores. What the fukk is wrong with this shyt?

It's definitely a show with a lot of :dame:

Even herogasm didn't have much female nudity at all. And the adult film they showed in Season 2 was about the most they've ever shown of nudity with women.

Last edited:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
:dame: I dunno man but I almost quit the first episode

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
How was this season? Me and my wife really liked the first two, but just couldn’t get into this one. I think it’s because there was such a long wait time between them and we couldn’t remember what was going on with all the characters.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
How was this season? Me and my wife really liked the first two, but just couldn’t get into this one. I think it’s because there was such a long wait time between them and we couldn’t remember what was going on with all the characters.
Watch the first 5-10 mins & hit us back in this thread bro lol