Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

Daps
120507367_3428493547244155_4500175673617811926_o.jpg

Very :dame:

But thats the one thing that bothers me about Homelander, is that he's short. I been noticing that since s1 :mjlol:

And tonight it really bothered me when what's her name, the girl thats in charge of everything was talking to him and they were eye to eye. (The girl thats over the 7, not googling her name tonight)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Holy shyt that was crazy. Y'all think the church is in on this seeing as how A-Train is clearly back in the driver's seat now?

That was a good episode but it's not one that can be next to last. You need a lot of time to resolve a lot of what happened here. They should have done 10 episodes.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I think Lamplighter said that giving some of their test subjects compound V lead to some of them blowing up. Perhaps that is how st0rmfr0nt blew Rayner's head up? She would be the coup from inside Rayner was referring as st0rmfr0nt has a different view of what Vought is and should be with her wanting to push the original goal of Vought and use compound V to juice a white nationalist army, while Edgar wants to hide Vought's ties to Nazism and front as a Superhero company while maintaining the formula of Compound V.

It's just strange why would Edgar make her a member. Even if he doesn't know her identity and political leanings which I'm sure he does, she's been making trouble. At first I thought she was working as controlled opposition, an in house alternative. Could it be like some kind of weird compromise Edgar is giving her a position in The Seven but not Vought the company which she feels entitled to. Does he see her the same as Homelander? A danger to the bottom line but he's not impressed by their intellect and not threatened by their power either?
Edgar was sending her the emails about the facility... Edgar knows and is with it. I said it before and book brehs can delete this if it's true... But I think Edgar is Vought. Or related. That nazi speech he gave earlier was not for nothing.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Oh, yeah I don't know if it has been mentioned but Lamplighter is a statutory rapist. That is what The Boys were trying to blackmail him with. This was alluded to with congresswoman Newman saying he had sex with cheerleaders at Sacred Hart real life Christian k-12 schools and the side entry him and Huey snuck in he said they'd sneak in college applicants there. Despite him expressing guilt over killing Mallory's grandkids breh still a piece of shyt. The question I got though is when he set himself on fire (another supe who should be immune to their ability) did he intend to do that to free Starlight or was he just killing himself and incidentally Starlight was able to save herself?

It also nuts how Huey just broke his charred hand and cut it off with a bottle. He knew he needed his hand but you'd think he'd try to lug around his body but in the moment without being pushed by Butcher and little hesitation he does it by himself. It shows how far he has come.

Last edited: