Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
In regards to Homelander and st0rmfr0nt I'm pretty sure they're trolling each other and seeing who can use the other more. Homelander will probably try to get close enough to be this "leader" and try to take her out. st0rmfr0nt clearly is afraid when he pulled up on her the last time and almost legit started choking her. Her face hit the:merchant:She's still trying to manipulate him though in my opinion :jbhmm:

I just....I dunno man.
I'm gonna watch the show regardless but damn near every ep this season there's been something :patrice:that I'd say to myself "it'll probably be cleared up later on."

And so far it hasn't happened. There is just more things to be :patrice:over. With only 2 eps left I'm resigned to the fact that the writers are pretty much in "fukk it" mode. :yeshrug:

Hopefully I'm proven wrong though.

Fred.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Butcher said if they die the info gets released. He could have yes broke fingers and limbs of all involved until they gave up the info. Butcher and them were in no position to negotiate. And what did Black Noir have another appointment? Of course he should have made Butcher do all that was mentioned. Why not?

breh just go with it. :mjlol: this is minor in terms of “plot holes” on tv shows. I need to know what other shows you watch and see if you keep that same energy. :patrice:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
3ezdv0eabmp51.png

Yeah I don't get this either but I'm willing to let them cook for a bit. Because Mr. Edgar is constantly in contact with her, about Sage Grove. Which I don't get because:

1. She just joined the team, unless Mr. Edgar is a Nazi too (:dahell:) why would he trust somebody new with such an important task?

2. He, for some inexplicable reason, is trusting her to oversee stabilizing the Compound V but isn't aware of her plans to create a Nazi master race of supes.

Not really comfortable with either scenario as #1 is just weird as fukk and #2 Mr. Edgar doesn't seem like the type to not know what's going on.

Then again maybe I'm projecting and still see him as Gus.:yeshrug:

Fred.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I don't get this either but I'm willing to let them cook for a bit. Because Mr. Edgar is constantly in contact with her, about Sage Grove. Which I don't get because:

1. She just joined the team, unless Mr. Edgar is a Nazi too (:dahell:) why would he trust somebody new with such an important task?

2. He, for some inexplicable reason, is trusting her to oversee stabilizing the Compound V but isn't aware of her plans to create a Nazi master race of supes.

Not really comfortable with either scenario as #1 is just weird as fukk and #2 Mr. Edgar doesn't seem like the type to not know what's going on.

Then again maybe I'm projecting and still see him as Gus.:yeshrug:

Fred.
:jbhmm:I think he know she plans on making a Nazi super army with stabilize Compound V but she the only supes he know is powerful, competent and :demonic: enough to act as a guard dog over the testing site incase things get out hand which they did and she was the only able to stop the test subjects from getting away well most of them. Once he has a working sample of the stabilize Compound V he will most likely get black noir to off her:deadmanny:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You know I was just thinking if vogut goes down dont

:jbhmm:I think he know she plans on making a Nazi super army with stabilize Compound V but she the only supes he know is powerful, competent and :demonic: enough to act as a guard dog over the testing site incase things get out hand which they did and she was the only able to stop the test subjects from getting away well most of them. Once he has a working sample of the stabilize Compound V he will most likely get black noir to off her:deadmanny:

So you're saying he knows she's a Nazi but sees her as a necessary evil?

I guess that could work but Black Noir seems to be the most reliable of the 7, so why not just use him to oversee it instead of her?

I dunno, maybe I'm over thinking it.

Fred.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess that could work but Black Noir seems to be the most reliable of the 7, so why not just use him to oversee it instead of her?

Fred.
Yeah to me Mr. Edgar see her as necessary evil while black noir is reliable and powerful he may not be as :demonic: as st0rmfr9nt hell even lamplighter had limits to how :demonic: he was willing to be .also if shyt was to hit the fan at the test site black noir would not be able to get there in time to put a stop to it.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound

Fred.
Black Noir you could argue is probably still tasked with keeping an eye on Butcher and the squad maybe?:yeshrug:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Black Noir you could argue is probably still tasked with keeping an eye on Butcher and the squad maybe?:yeshrug:

I don't see how that's possible since they just infiltrated Sage Grove. So where was Black Noir during all that?

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Another thing to think about, can't remember where I read it but somebody said that if Starlight uses/absorbs energy to generate her powers....then she might be 100% immune to st0rmfr0nt's lightning attacks.

Hell, it might even make her stronger. But this is just a theory.

Fred.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I'm glad people seem to like the new ep but again.....that shyt was uneven as hell for me.

The Lamplighter stuff was great. The Frenchie stuff added some depth to the character, and I liked how the ep jumped around in time.

I'm a sucker for anything that breaks up the traditional 60 minute format of a show. Even if it's something as simple as flashbacks.

The hospital scenes were dope. Reminded me of when all the monsters got loose in "Cabin In The Woods".

As far as stuff I didn't like....

Homelander still riding with st0rmfr0nt after her big reveal is some shaky ass writing man. Especially considering earlier in the season he didn't even want to "save the world". He wanted to "save America". So for him to throw all that out the window to start a race war with a literal Nazi....when he doesn't even give a fukk about humans in general....let alone care enough to hate an individual race....shyt ain't adding up to me. But I'll give them time to flesh that out.
The Deep/Church shyt continues to be :beli: for me. I dunno, I'm just not entertained by that at all. And now A-Train is roped into that subplot, too. :francis:

Oh and maybe I'm crazy but how the fukk is Hughie in the hospital (with Butcher, who checked him in) when they're both wanted fugitives whose faces were all over the news? :dahell:

Again, it's possible they'll explain that next week but....not seeing how either of them made it past admissions.

Fred.

great breakdown/post. I feel the same

While I did enjoy this episode and most of the season, feels like there are way too many holes to ignore and nothing really has happened this season unless shyt pops off these next two episodes

sorta feels like a set up season for the next

At this point, I’m watching for the fukkkery:yeshrug:

Hopefully less of that dikk shyt :dame:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I just....I dunno man.
I'm gonna watch the show regardless but damn near every ep this season there's been something :patrice:that I'd say to myself "it'll probably be cleared up later on."

And so far it hasn't happened. There is just more things to be :patrice:over.

haha exactly. I still think there’s some kind of Mr. Edgar “twist” though

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Lowkey peeped the undercover racism st0rmfr0nt threw toward A-train in retrospect the week before

didn't even peep it before the latest ep put things in perspective

:gucci: nikka YOU DIDNT SEE
HER KILL ALL THOSE

INNOCENT BLACK PPL IN THE 3RD EP?

HER NAME IS "st0rmfr0nt"
:devil:
:evil:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Another thing to think about, can't remember where I read it but somebody said that if Starlight uses/absorbs energy to generate her powers....then she might be 100% immune to st0rmfr0nt's lightning attacks.

Hell, it might even make her stronger. But this is just a theory.

Fred.
YEA SOMEONE IN HERE
SAID THATS HOW st0rmfr0nt
WILL BE STOPPED.

THEY THROUGH IN THAT VERY
CONVENIENT LINE LAST EP
SO ITS CLEAR THATS
WHATS GONNA HAPPEN.
:devil:
:evil: