Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
So you're saying he knows she's a Nazi but sees her as a necessary evil?

I guess that could work but Black Noir seems to be the most reliable of the 7, so why not just use him to oversee it instead of her?

I dunno, maybe I'm over thinking it.

Fred.
I think he PUT her there on purpose. We don't know why yet.
I think someone in this thread posted a theory that Edgar might BE Vought. I don't believe it (they're already done the Doppelganger thing), but I think he doesn't see her as enough of a threat to worry him yet.

Here's where I think they're going:
Lots of shows lately (Hunters, For All Mankind) have brought up how Werner Von Braun was a Nazi brought over to work on the American space program. I think that's how Edgar sees her.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:dame: Show creators are not from Harlem for that.

:dame: Who thinks of shyt like that?
dont be so close minded :troll:

Another thing to think about, can't remember where I read it but somebody said that if Starlight uses/absorbs energy to generate her powers....then she might be 100% immune to st0rmfr0nt's lightning attacks.

Hell, it might even make her stronger. But this is just a theory.

Fred.
stop passing spoilers off as theories :troll:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
full
You guys kill me with these MJ remixes! :dead:

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Only 2 eps left. Feels like not much has happened
I think that's cause we thought the supe terrorists were gonna be a thing but they aren't, the compound V reveal didn't mean much either. Then it became figure out what st0rmfr0nt is up to, then her and Homelander became a couple in the last two episodes. We've just found out what her end game is but this doesn't seem like it can come to fruition in the last two episodes with The Vought lab being taken down. We also don't know if The Church Of The Collective connects to any of this or if it's just something to give to The Deep.