Official The Boys Season 2 Thread

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Never read any of the comics.. I hope that anyone that's gonna make predictions hasn't either....

But watching all 4 in a row, I think st0rmfr0nt is connected to Mr. Vought. Mr. Edgar told the "real" history and he was a Nazi that came to the US after inventing Compound V. Storm front is from that era, obviously tied in with the Nazi costume and feelings, and got put on directly by Mr. Edgar. I'm thinking Edgar could even be Vought and have some ill ass superpowers. Maybe even can take powers away or some shyt

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Highlander gon turn into joe for st0rmfr0nt
60050ffb3f2419be91befbad4a0b1fbd.jpg

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I dont think it fukkery so much as it is just plot convenience A plot convenience is an element of the story (an event, a certain behavior, a coincidence etc…) that doesn’t really make sense in the context but is necessary for the writer who wants the plot to take another direction.

Bad Screenwriting Analysis: #1 Plot Convenience | Shadow And Movies

Nah I mean the show is entertaining off the fukkery alone....but in season 1 I was also interested in the story and characters too.

I still am but I'm saying I hope this don't turn into a show where the sole reason I watch is to see what kind of crazy shyt they come up with.

Fred.

Daps
Never read any of the comics.. I hope that anyone that's gonna make predictions hasn't either....

But watching all 4 in a row, I think st0rmfr0nt is connected to Mr. Vought. Mr. Edgar told the "real" history and he was a Nazi that came to the US after inventing Compound V. Storm front is from that era, obviously tied in with the Nazi costume and feelings, and got put on directly by Mr. Edgar. I'm thinking Edgar could even be Vought and have some ill ass superpowers. Maybe even can take powers away or some shyt

Yeah i got the feeling Edgar can get in his bag when he wants to :banderas: