Daps
I've already looked her and subscribed.
yZ6WabX.png

:hubie:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think by killing Becca and giving Homelander Jr to the feds that completely wraps up that story line. I doubt we ever see or hear from lil dude again. That might even end the end of butcher. Seems like he’s broken now and has no motivation to even fight.

With the boys being clear of all charges there is no reason for them to risk their lives/family and get involved in vought mess. With the exception of Hughie of course who managed to walk right in the middle of that shyt.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
That scene shook me because basically the Supes are in a nuclear deterrent situation. He ever messes up, she drops the info. She ever drops the info, he kills the population of earth

Couldnt Homelander just body her when she goes back home and is alone? I dunno know it doesn’t seem like her leverage is enough.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think by killing Becca and giving Homelander Jr to the feds that completely wraps up that story line. I doubt we ever see or hear from lil dude again. That might even end the end of butcher. Seems like he’s broken now and has no motivation to even fight.

With the boys being clear of all charges there is no reason for them to risk their lives/family and get involved in vought mess. With the exception of Hughie of course who managed to walk right in the middle of that shyt.
Negro, they killed her to keep Butcher storyline going...

They even said if she lived then they wouldn’t know where else to go with Butcher because it would be happy ever after and thats not the Butcher they want on the show..

And she died in the comics as well and they still kept his story going. This shyt is far from over...